Sources: Young woman accuses Oregon Rep. David Wu of aggressive, unwanted sexual enco

Weird pervy Democrats are becoming the norm at this point. Seriously,who voted for this nutter? Those kooks should have their Voting privileges revoked for life. This young Teenage girl was the daughter of one of his good friends. That just makes this even more sleazy & slimy. Hopefully he'll go the way of the Weiner Man.

Actually i think werid pervy politicians regardless of the party are becoming the norm at this point. It's pretty darn disgraceful.

I'd like some more information on this. And id like to see if files are charged against him.

What else about Oregon troubles you? The fact that one congressional district most likely elected a person with Bipolar Disorder is grounds to condemn the whole state?

You guys are just silly sometimes.

Naw,silly is voting for weird little perverts like this.

So you don't have another incident in mind? Just this one? Gotcha.

The spotted owl thing comes to mind.
Cities voting on what the people in the country can and can't do on thier property.
How much wood could a wood chuck, chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

That is seriously screwed up

And that ladies is Avatar calling someone a big time freak. :lol:

Shame on you Ava, you shoulda mentioned something about we need to raise our brother up or make all of ourselves better. :eusa_angel:

Screwed up is a tad of an understatement when the man where's a Tigger costume into work for the day. :cuckoo:

I'm all for helping the guy. But if he is going to do this, he he has some issues and needs to get them addressed out of Congress.

That is seriously screwed up

And that ladies is Avatar calling someone a big time freak. :lol:

Shame on you Ava, you shoulda mentioned something about we need to raise our brother up or make all of ourselves better. :eusa_angel:

Screwed up is a tad of an understatement when the man where's a Tigger costume into work for the day. :cuckoo:

I'm all for helping the guy. But if he is going to do this, he he has some issues and needs to get them addressed out of Congress.

Sounds like he needs to up his lithium.

Actually, this behavior all stems from the same time period when Wu was a bit cookoo.

How much-more convenient it would have been, for him, if he'd been one o'....
GOD'S CHOSEN,
....free from the moral-judgment of others (i.e. outsiders).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x06oFe-XdSo]‪Rachel Maddow Exposes the Secretive Right-Wing Republican Cult "The Family"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

That'd require a Party-change, too, though.

:eusa_hand:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully he'll go check himself in somewhere... he seems like he has some issues that need addressing.

Hopefully he'll go check himself in somewhere... he seems like he has some issues that need addressing.

I think he's done that already. This all stems from a period in Wu's life were his behavior was erratic (at best) and he seemed pretty manic. Since then, he claims to have started seeing a psychiatrist.

Not that mental illness should excuse what he did.

I think he's done that already. This all stems from a period in Wu's life were his behavior was erratic (at best) and he seemed pretty manic. Since then, he claims to have started seeing a psychiatrist.

Not that mental illness should excuse what he did.
He should have conferred with The Family before making his final-decision.

I'm sure.....for the right-price....he could have gotten one o' those spiritual-passes, thru them.​

New Topics

Forum List

Back