Sources: Young woman accuses Oregon Rep. David Wu of aggressive, unwanted sexual enco

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
By CHARLES POPE, JANIE HAR and BETH SLOVIC

A distraught young woman called U.S. Rep. David Wu's Portland office this spring, accusing him of an unwanted sexual encounter, according to multiple sources.

When confronted, the Oregon Democrat acknowledged a sexual encounter to his senior aides but insisted it was consensual, the sources said.

The woman is the daughter of a longtime friend and campaign donor. She apparently did not contact police at the time.

One person who heard the voice mail described the woman as upset, breathing heavily and "distraught."

In the voice mail, the young woman accused Wu of aggressive and unwanted sexual behavior, according to sources with direct knowledge of the message and its contents.

Reporters could not verify the young woman's age. Notes on Facebook over the past 18 months indicate she graduated from high school in 2010. California records show she registered to vote in August.

Sources: Young woman accuses Oregon Rep. David Wu of aggressive, unwanted sexual encounter | OregonLive.com

So where is NOW, the left-wing media????

This Wu freak was told by his staff to seek psychiatric help the past year since he was found mumbling to himself in public....not a peep about this in the media except FOX News.

If he was a Republican, this would be the lead story on cnn, msnbc, etc to take away from the budget mess.

Just another liberal freak who likes to play dress-up in weird costumes. The left side of the aisle has KNOWN this pig is a total perv for quite some time and just keep mum about it.. of course to libbies, anything sick, twisted, perverted and freaky is normal.. Bunch of pukes.

If he was a republican he would have resigned when he entered a psychiatric hospital for erratic behavior such as E-mailing people photos of himself dressed in a tiger costume.

dum-dum-dum- another one bites the dust.

(with apologies to Freddy Mercury!)

lol

never worry about Freddy. He hit anything and everything that was moving.

lord I mis him....

and another one says and another one says....

Wu is called on to resign over sex allegations

BY TERRENCE PETTY - Associated Press

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Congressman David Wu, who earlier this year apologized for bizarre behavior during his most recent re-election campaign, was facing calls for his resignation Saturday over yet another crisis: a young woman's reported accusation that she had an "unwanted sexual encounter" with the Democrat three weeks after his election victory in November.

A source close to Wu said the seven-term Democrat planned to meet with congressional leaders Saturday in Washington to discuss the allegation, which The Oregonian newspaper reported.

An aide to House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi declined Saturday to comment on Wu.

The allegation seemed to be boiling into yet another sex scandal confronting a member of Congress. It comes a month after Rep. Anthony Weiner, D-N.Y., stepped down after getting caught sending suggestive pictures of himself on his Twitter account.

Wu is called on to resign over sex allegations - National - NewsObserver.com

Weird pervy Democrats are becoming the norm at this point. Seriously,who voted for this nutter? Those kooks should have their Voting privileges revoked for life. This young Teenage girl was the daughter of one of his good friends. That just makes this even more sleazy & slimy. Hopefully he'll go the way of the Weiner Man.

Wow...I thought right wingers wanted to wait for all the facts first or is that just with the Murdoch case?

Hypocritical?

tumblr_les2tqMqzP1qzaqgf.jpg

By CHARLES POPE, JANIE HAR and BETH SLOVIC

A distraught young woman called U.S. Rep. David Wu's Portland office this spring, accusing him of an unwanted sexual encounter, according to multiple sources.

When confronted, the Oregon Democrat acknowledged a sexual encounter to his senior aides but insisted it was consensual, the sources said.

The woman is the daughter of a longtime friend and campaign donor. She apparently did not contact police at the time.

One person who heard the voice mail described the woman as upset, breathing heavily and "distraught."

In the voice mail, the young woman accused Wu of aggressive and unwanted sexual behavior, according to sources with direct knowledge of the message and its contents.

Reporters could not verify the young woman's age. Notes on Facebook over the past 18 months indicate she graduated from high school in 2010. California records show she registered to vote in August.

Sources: Young woman accuses Oregon Rep. David Wu of aggressive, unwanted sexual encounter | OregonLive.com

What's an "aggressive, unwanted sexual encounter"?

Was she raped?
Got fucked harder than she wanted?
Or
oh shit, I woke up and there's this freak in my bed and mommy caught me?

sorry, until there's an arrest, this is just bullshit heresay

Wow...I thought right wingers wanted to wait for all the facts first or is that just with the Murdoch case?

Hypocritical?

Yes another secret right wing conspiracy. Your guy is a weird little pervy creep and it's all the right wing's fault. Bizarre angle there for sure. But hey,it is a Message Board i guess. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back