Sources say/The word is out

Obama has produced his birth certificate and his tax returns for ten years.

Is it not Romney's turn? Personally I hope he never produces them. The longer he waits the more certain that they contain damning information. Not criminal mind you, just legal screw your country out of as much dough as possible. That kind of thing.

Character issue. Any of the GOP remember what character means?

Yes , so explain how murdering a border agent demonstrates that fine up standing character? How assisting drug cartels deliver drugs and the launder money for them is a solid trait of upstanding character?

It would probably be better you just SHUT THE FUCK UP.......

Sorry, did I strike a nerve?

You actually struck my FUNNY BONE.

I find the Obamabots to be HILARIOUS in their belief that hypocrisy, dishonesty, and lack of integrity are VIRTUES.

:lol::eusa_clap:

I'm not easily surprised, but ol' Harry got me with that one. Right there on the Senate floor, he lets one fly with no shame whatsoever.

Our "leaders" had better stop the bullshit and start "leading" pretty soon, before it's too late.

What's even worse is Harry stood right there on the floor of the senate and said Romneys dead father would be ashamed of him.

What the fuck kind of low ball bullshit was that?

He should be punched square in the face on site for a horrible comment like that

Ouch, yeah, forgot about that.

Very, very low. Beneath what little dignity the Senate has left.

Last edited:
I have really enjoyed seeing how the dem's/liberals spin the truth. Obama has accomplished nothing good. He has increased the debt more than any one but that is Bush's fault. jobs are not moving but the private secotr is doing fine;. He doesn't even know what the private sector is about because he has never live there. the only probem America has is our President.

I'm not pinning roses on Obama but that's just completely inaccurate. :thup:

The problem with Obama is that he does not inspire he divides. You can deny that but you would only be doing so because of partisan politics. Reagan I didn't agree with everything he did but he made me happy to be American. You knew when you listened to Reagan what he loved, whether he did what you think is right or not. Not so with Obama. Sorry but that is just the truth. Why do you think he is now pretending to channel Reagan? It is all BS, one does not learn to be like Reagan, they just are.

I have really enjoyed seeing how the dem's/liberals spin the truth. Obama has accomplished nothing good. He has increased the debt more than any one but that is Bush's fault. jobs are not moving but the private secotr is doing fine;. He doesn't even know what the private sector is about because he has never live there. the only probem America has is our President.

Simple fact. Bush increased the debt more than anyone. Simple fact. Bush left about a trillion bucks off books when he left. Obama put those back on the books thereby shouldering that much of the Bush debt.

Simple facts. Don't trouble your head with them. It would ruin your whole life view.

Considering that it was a Democrat Congress, House and Senate, for two years before Obama do you lay any blame on them? Or do you have a link to what you are saying about the budget?

Here is a chart, look where the spending started. We told you people it would cause disaster and it has and you want to blame everyone but Obama. 3 1/2 years of the same old BS.

usgs_chart2p21.png

Last edited:
Liberalism is all about ends justifying means, which is why they dont care about being hypocrits, they are ao smart it doesnt apply to them. They dont need logic, reason or facts because they are crusading against descrimination, and thats all the justification they need

*crickets*

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/238222-some-previous-2009-tax-avoidance-threads.html

Oh I don't know......perhaps its politics or sumtin.....I would suggest the right shut up about it, but they wont and when it comes time for their turn to whine about taxes. They will put their foot in their mouths...

You people make this too easy...not everything that comes about is brand new omg

Im all for requiring tax retruns released by govt politicians, lets see how Harry Reid votes. Hmmmmmmmm, Im guessing, nooooooooooo

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/238222-some-previous-2009-tax-avoidance-threads.html

Oh I don't know......perhaps its politics or sumtin.....I would suggest the right shut up about it, but they wont and when it comes time for their turn to whine about taxes. They will put their foot in their mouths...

You people make this too easy...not everything that comes about is brand new omg

Except it's not politics it's personal. And what Harry is doing is taking it to a whole new level. A disgustingly low level.

Except it's not politics it's personal. And what Harry is doing is taking it to a whole new level. A disgustingly low level.

politics is personal...and reid is just helping his team....

No democrats respond? Gee that's a surprise

Instead of Democrats responding, individuals are posting their GROUPTHINK about what Democrats are thinking. Funny, but useless. I think Romney should release more returns, but as I have written, the basic facts are well known. I await some POLICY discussions instead of tiny bits of moist dirt* slinging. The only 'dirt' anyone can come up with about Romney is "dog on roof", "swore one time", and "not enough pages about his wealth" which is already known.

*There isn't enough to even call it MUD.

politics is personal...and reid is just helping his team....

Helping his team? Since when is acting like a total douche bag on the senate floor considered helping.

If I started rumors about you in front of tv cameras and then invoked your dead parents against you what would you think? Hell, even we here at usmb have enough decency to keep family out of our bullshit spats.

Harry has set the new standard. So the next time I post Some shit and you want proof I'm sorry but the burden will be on you to disprove me.

Just for a moment remember this then ponder my questions.

For the last week democrats, including most on this board have been running with the rumor that Harry Reid started about Romney with no regard to the fact that it's just a rumor. And you all say it's upon Romney to prove Harry wrong.

Now, let's think back to when Obama started the rumor that he wasn't even born here. And the rumor he applied to college as a foreigner. So why isn't it upon Obama to prove otherwise?

Then you had Cain who had all kinds of rumors and again everyone demanded he disprove them.

Time and again speculation and rumors hold more power than truth.

So why doesn't Obama have to disprove the theories about him? And why are many democrats on this board so damn hypocritical?

I'll await the first attempt to spin this into a discussion about me....

Obama has produced his birth certificate and his tax returns for ten years.

Is it not Romney's turn? Personally I hope he never produces them. The longer he waits the more certain that they contain damning information. Not criminal mind you, just legal screw your country out of as much dough as possible. That kind of thing.

Character issue. Any of the GOP remember what character means?

Character issues? Obama and the rest of the Communists are the most corrupt this Nation has ever faced..

What the Fuck are you talking about...

For the last week democrats, including most on this board have been running with the rumor that Harry Reid started about Romney with no regard to the fact that it's just a rumor. And you all say it's upon Romney to prove Harry wrong.

Now, let's think back to when Obama started the rumor that he wasn't even born here. And the rumor he applied to college as a foreigner. So why isn't it upon Obama to prove otherwise?

Then you had Cain who had all kinds of rumors and again everyone demanded he disprove them.

So why doesn't Obama have to disprove the theories about him? And why are many democrats on this board so damn hypocritical?

It's politics, you know this.

The right doesn't feel Romney should disclose what the left wants, the left doesn't feel Obama should disclose what the right wants.

Now to make it about you...why is it that one day you seem to have an understanding of the merry-go-round game of US politics only to come out the next with OPs like this one? :dunno:

Truth be told, neither one of them should give in to the other side.

Both are damned if they do and damned... well, let me fix that, we're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

I call for a new election. Give us new candidates on both sides. My request would be new candidates that are not beholden to either party.

Immie

The right doesn't feel Romney should disclose what the left wants, the left doesn't feel Obama should disclose what the right wants.

Now to make it about you...why is it that one day you seem to have an understanding of the merry-go-round game of US politics only to come out the next with OPs like this one? :dunno:

Both are damned if they do and damned... well, let me fix that, we're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

I call for a new election. Give us new candidates on both sides. My request would be new candidates that are not beholden to either party.

Immie

Very nice thought.................

25 trillion by 2020? Or higher?

Immie

Don't you mean 25 Trillion by 2015? Have you forgotten Obamacare edit: takes nearly full effect in 2014?

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

Don't you mean 25 Trillion by 2015? Have you forgotten Obamacare?

Immie

My bad sir!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back