Sources: Obama To Propose Heating Aid Cuts

Sources: Obama To Propose Heating Aid Cuts - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

I cannot agree with this, this crap shameful, we give more to Egypt and Israel every year, why not cut them out completely and take care of our own? I get the feeling he cares more about trying to keep his job for another 4 years by making this shameful attempt to move to the "center" [he is not].
The states should have been doing this, if at all.
Why should people who live in Florida have to pay for someone in Massachusettes to heat their home?
As far as "taking care of pour own", I'm right with ya....We should bring home all non-essential military personnel at bases on foreign soil and put them on our borders, at our ports and in the air terminals.

I cannot agree with this, this crap shameful, we give more to Egypt and Israel every year, why not cut them out completely and take care of our own? I get the feeling he cares more about trying to keep his job for another 4 years by making this shameful attempt to move to the "center" [he is not].
Well, does it really matter that much to you?...I have 100% confidence you'll vote for Obama in 2012 because he's a black liberal.

Israel and Egypt aid we should cut, heating home aid, no damn way, I'm not for letting anyone, including my worst enemies, freeze during one of the coldest winters

You aren't letting them freeze. They are letting themselves freeze.

You are all heart, man. ALL heart.....

BTW, that little video you have in your sig is really slowing down the page and making the site stutter. If you could, pleae change it or I will be forced to put you on ignore to restore the system.
The fact that you threatened to place him on ignore has him quaking in his boots. Jesus Christ.

Israel and Egypt aid we should cut, heating home aid, no damn way, I'm not for letting anyone, including my worst enemies, freeze during one of the coldest winters

You aren't letting them freeze. They are letting themselves freeze.

Dude shut the hell, why must you retarded far rightwingers always demonize those who need aid as people who self victimize themselves purposely looking for hand outs? Seriously, how many of those people do you actually know or do you make it your every intention to parrot the retarded far right in the GOP?
ok.....let's say we do this. Balls out...
here's the conditions....No one may receive the subsidy if they refuse to eliminate pay tv service, high speed internet, cell phone data plan, posses Rv's, boats big screen tv's refuse to stay at home to cook meals rather than go out, refuse to give up drinking in bars, refuse to eliminate gym memberships, etc...
The point here is far too many people have screwed up notions of priorities. They will make sure their new car payment is made or their satellite tv bill is paid before they send a check to the utility company...
So, if you insist on taxpayers forking over a heat subsidy, let's make sure the recipients have their heads screwed on straight. We should not have to fund irresponsibility.
You will disagree with this. TOUGH. Pay to play....

Dude shut the hell, why must you retarded far rightwingers always demonize those who need aid as people who self victimize themselves purposely looking for hand outs? Seriously, how many of those people do you actually know or do you make it your every intention to parrot the retarded far right in the GOP?

I think you are missing the point.

The country is broke. If we don't make cuts, there may not be any money to help keep anyone warm.

And before you wonder off into a "you don't know what it's like" rant.

I do, I have first hand knowledge.

I don't give a damn, cut the AID to Egypt and Israel and preserve money so that our people don't damn freeze, a deficit is no reason to try to justify letting people freeze. Politicians are some of Satan's worse angels.

You don't give a damn about common sense? Now you're just being a jerk...
Second page and you revert to the liberal mantra of "fuck you ,I don't care what anyone else thinks"...
Look, if you feel that strongly about it, feel free to write a check.

Well, does it really matter that much to you?...I have 100% confidence you'll vote for Obama in 2012 because he's a black liberal.

If you really think that you're an even bigger retard than I thought you were.

You are naive.
We give aid, we have right to establish a military presence.
We establish a military presence, we do not have to wait to react or be pro active to things that happen in the region that affect us.
Where would you porefer an ICBM to be destroyed. At launch or on our shores?
Proof is not needed. Just basic logic.

Basically you have no justification for 5 billion dollars of wasteful spending to Egypt and Israel.

I gave you valid justification for securing the tright to a military presence in Egypt qand Israel. If it costs us 5 Billion for such permission...so be it.

My guess is if we did not spend the 5 billion...and an ICBM is sent from Iran toward the US...and our first real crack at it is when it is 100 miles off our shores...and our attmept fails and there is no time for a second attempt...and 3 million die in NYC....THEN you would have said "you know, that 5 billion was a good investment"

But that is how idealists think......do what seems to be best for NOW and not worry about the consequences.

That 5 billion is in *MILITARY* assistance aid moron, it has nothing to do with economics, the money is not justified, haven't you learned that throwing money at countries, even one with dictators, doesn't ensure our peace? Look at Iraq in the 80s when the US threw tons in military assistance to Iraq and look at what happened years after that, learn history. And the ICBM argument is bogus, thats no justification for sending 5 billion dollars into the region, those 5 billion we send over there didn't stop the planes from crashing into the WTC and they're not stopping ICBMs.

Aww they will cut out heating aid about April and restore it about October.
And claim they saved loads of money.

If you really think that you're an even bigger retard than I thought you were.

Very amusing....But not a surprising response.
Look, the statistics do not lie. Blacks vote democrat about 85% of the time. When the candidate is black, that number increases to over 95%.
The conclusion is that blacks vote in lockstep with the left and vote solely on race when the candidate is black.
Object all you like. Make all the excuses you wish. Label the conservative movement racist. Doesn't matter. The facts are out there for all to see.

Basically you have no justification for 5 billion dollars of wasteful spending to Egypt and Israel.

I gave you valid justification for securing the tright to a military presence in Egypt qand Israel. If it costs us 5 Billion for such permission...so be it.

My guess is if we did not spend the 5 billion...and an ICBM is sent from Iran toward the US...and our first real crack at it is when it is 100 miles off our shores...and our attmept fails and there is no time for a second attempt...and 3 million die in NYC....THEN you would have said "you know, that 5 billion was a good investment"

But that is how idealists think......do what seems to be best for NOW and not worry about the consequences.

That 5 billion is in *MILITARY* assistance aid moron, it has nothing to do with economics, the money is not justified, haven't you learned that throwing money at countries, even one with dictators, doesn't ensure our peace? Look at Iraq in the 80s when the US threw tons in military assistance to Iraq and look at what happened years after that, learn history. And the ICBM argument is bogus, thats no justification for sending 5 billion dollars into the region, those 5 billion we send over there didn't stop the planes from crashing into the WTC and they're not stopping ICBMs.

Your argument has no merit. You're not getting away with simply throwing mud at a wall to see what sticks.
The long and the short of it is our national security is supported by the gun and the dollar.
Deal with it..
WTF does this have to do with heat subsidies?...Nothing.

could have had some political tact to wait until the summer to announce this.

Bass, don't you and your liberal buddies worry. Global warming will take care of it naturally.

Forum List

Back