Sources: Geithner preparing plan to get toxic assets off banks' books with Fed and FD

Oh my, it just appears we don't follow orders. Should we just call each other 'moron' and be done with it? :lol:

i am not sure....maybe we should wait for one of them to come along and tell us what to do.......we wouldn't want to get caught thinking.....
why can't you partisan hack republicans admit bush fucked up. ill admit dodd and frank should loose their jobs and dodd just might next year.

you haven't been paying attention to my posts have you ...... but hey why let facts get in the way of sweeping generalization......

i am not sure....maybe we should wait for one of them to come along and tell us what to do.......we wouldn't want to get caught thinking.....
why can't you partisan hack republicans admit bush fucked up. ill admit dodd and frank should loose their jobs and dodd just might next year.

you haven't been paying attention to my posts have you ...... but hey why let facts get in the way of sweeping generalization......

Or mine. Then again, Wimpy seems to have problems. *shrug*.

Maybe geitner should pay his taxes.
That will make all the difference, it will change 2.83227221 Trillion Dollar Deficits into 2.83227220 Trillion dollar Deficits!

We are so not ready for the pounding we'll have to take to pay this crap back...

Well, the good thing is that we're not using taxpayer dollars to do this. We're using FDIC and Treasury money. So it won't touch our national debt.

I once had a nice financial portfolio and a pleasant looking future. obama came along and FUCKED ME IN THE GOAT ASS. My investments are down by 75% and I've lost any chance at a nice retirement. FUCK ME.

Wait, wait, wait... OBAMA came along?

You do realize the market went from 14,000 to 7900 during the Bush presidency, right? I mean, damn, not even Annie or Allie would say something as idiotic as that.

I once had a nice financial portfolio and a pleasant looking future. obama came along and FUCKED ME IN THE GOAT ASS. My investments are down by 75% and I've lost any chance at a nice retirement. FUCK ME.

oh yes let's blame obama because he all know bush did nothing wrong you retard.

oh yes lets absolve obama because bush created this mess......all by himself......and obama isn't doing anything to make it worse.....he hasn't made any mistakes he is perfect..........

What? Obama created this mess? You can't be serious, can you? If Bush would have bailed out Lehman brothers, the market would never had gone into a panic.

But hey, don't let the truth change your "facts" or anything.

oh yes let's blame obama because he all know bush did nothing wrong you retard.

I didn't lose 75% of my assets in 2008.....

I dunno what kinda assets you have, but the dow is only down 15% YTD, the Nasdaq is actually up and the S&P is about the same. The Russel indexses are about the same as well. So, I dunno what kinda assets you have, but nothing is down 75% this year. Not even combined.

Forum List

Back