Source: Joe Lieberman unlikely to seek reelection in 2012

That sounds right. A lady came by collecting for the JDL, I told her I really didn't know much of the JDL, so I'll pass. She wanted to know how a Jew doesn't know of the JDL. I told because I'm not a Jew. She said "why do yoiu have a Mezuzah". I said, I don'tt evne know what it is, it was here when I moved in". She just looked disgusted and walked off.

Do you mean UJA? I don't think the JDL does door-to-door fundraising....

Maybe, I could swear it was the JDL though. It's been more than a few years. Hell, I already forgot what I had for lunch.

This is the JDL. They're a borderline terrorist organization.

Well, I disagree with Lieberman on most everything, but I will say this, he seems like a decent man. Hope he enjoys retirement.

Feel free to point out where I've "Demonized" Lieberman.

saying you 'intensely dislike' a man leads the way to demonization. to say what you did goes far beyond the pale of disagreeing with a man's politics...and admitting you are a supposed liberal...while hating Joe?

Lieberman's record looks yet more progressive. Here are his ratings from key issue advocacy groups according to the Almanac of American Politics:

* Americans for Democratic Action: 80
* League of Conservation Voters: 100
* American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees: 86
* American Civil Liberties Union: 83

LieberDem: The Truth about Lieberman's Voting Record

I didn't say I hated Lieberman. Keep you words straight. And I don't care what his "ratings" are. It's funny that you mention AFSCME though - they put a shitload of money into Lamont's campaign in '06.

yeah, they (AFSCME) acknowledged that Joe was a liberal. Framing a sentence that is hateful does not make the statement NOT hateful.

Your attack on Joe was personal, ...you did not mention his politics, you attacked him personally...and now you backtrack.

Forum List

Back