Source: Favre, Vikings to meet

This is as bad as Johnny Damon leaving the Red Sox for the Yankees, or Rick Pitino going to Louisville after being a coach at Kentucky! :eek:

No, the johnny damon thing would be like Favre putting on a Bears uniform.

I hate the Vikes and the Bears equally. Most Packers fans will tell you that the Vikes rivalry is as strong as the Bears rivalry.

This is as bad as Johnny Damon leaving the Red Sox for the Yankees, or Rick Pitino going to Louisville after being a coach at Kentucky! :eek:

No, the johnny damon thing would be like Favre putting on a Bears uniform.

I hate the Vikes and the Bears equally. Most Packers fans will tell you that the Vikes rivalry is as strong as the Bears rivalry.

ah didn't know that. It makes sense, I guess. I hate the Lions and Packers equally.

Farve was done last year, he is just hurting his own rep hanging on.

Care to expand on that, cause his numbers weren't the worst he has ever had last year. There were high points and low points, but you have to take into account he was in a new offense, new atmsophere, throwing to guys that he barely knew. There is no way for him to overcome the familiarity problem in Minnesota, but he knows the West Coast offense that Childress runs, and he knows the atmosphere. He is a better fit in Minnesota than he was was in New Jersey. The guy can still play. I dare you to prove otherwise.

Care to expand on that, cause his numbers weren't the worst he has ever had last year. There were high points and low points, but you have to take into account he was in a new offense, new atmsophere, throwing to guys that he barely knew. There is no way for him to overcome the familiarity problem in Minnesota, but he knows the West Coast offense that Childress runs, and he knows the atmosphere. He is a better fit in Minnesota than he was was in New Jersey. The guy can still play. I dare you to prove otherwise.

I agree it's a slap in the face to the Packers, though. sacrilegious.

O.M.G.
Favre & Peterson or Farvre and Harvin?

Favre + Peterson=Gold. Harvin=grasshoppah.

Watch the last 6 Jets games.

Especially the last four.

You will see it right away, missed recievers, bad throws, INTs.

Have you not noticed that the JETS and their fans didn't care that he retired?

Forum List

Back