Sounds like Trump is off to a great start....

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016

It's amazing to see how much Trump is able to get accomplished while visiting various states. I can see him being an excellent president. :bowdown:

Oh how I love it.

The beautiful 40 foot wall become the fence extension.

"illigals gone day one" became bigger budget for Obama's ICE.

Repeal of Obamacare became "I like parts of it".

"Hillary for prison" became "thank you for your great service".

Anti-goldman and insider tirades became appointments full of billionaires, insiders and goldman sacks executives.

Yep "Off to a great start" introducing reality to ignorant, naive Trumpster dupes like Ann Coulter.

Last edited:
Oh how I love it.

Anti-goldman and insider tirades became appointments full of billionaires, insiders and goldman sacks executives.

Yep "Off to a great start" introducing reality to ignorant Trumpster dupes like Coulter.

You will hate all of it...:lol:

Oh how I love it.

Yep "Off to a great start" introducing reality to ignorant, naive Trumpster dupes like Ann Coulter.

The wall is now downgraded to the honor system. Do try to keep up.

Trump will endear himself to our troops. Obama loathed our troops, unless they were Muslim.

Although Trump never served himself he has surrounded himself with strong military leaders. Trump surrounded himself with yes men pussies that turned the military into a queer and transsexual club..

Trump will be a the Army Navy game today. This asshole Obama will will be calling this Colin Kaepernick and congratulating him for being a dickhead.

Trump has his flaws but compared to that piece of shit Crooked Hillary he is a saint.

Trumping Obama's accomplishments is already a done deal. Reversing Obama's screw ups will be the icing on the cake. Of course he has to wait to become president for that.

Trump has his flaws but compared to that piece of shit Crooked Hillary he is a saint.

Because what? She lies more?
main-qimg-d00794addfd13abac6041b98aca8ae51-c

Donald Trump Destroyed as Fact Checker Reveals Trump Lies 20 to 37 Times Per Day

Because she more frequently commits adultery and grabs people by their genitals?

Because she is more fiscally irresponsible?
blog_cfrb_trump_vs_clinton.jpg

Because she takes wall street money while Trump pumps his cabinet full of their executives?

Because she has too many conflicts of interest while Trump will be directly pocketing profits from his own policies and backroom deals as he retains ownership of his international brand?

Trump is is an opportunistic piece of shit and pathological liar, he is saint to no one.

Last edited:
Trump will endear himself to our troops. Obama loathed our troops, unless they were Muslim.

Although Trump never served himself he has surrounded himself with strong military leaders. Trump surrounded himself with yes men pussies that turned the military into a queer and transsexual club..

Trump will be a the Army Navy game today. This asshole Obama will will be calling this Colin Kaepernick and congratulating him for being a dickhead.

Sure, tell yourself this 100 times and it will be true.

Had Trump been Democrat, you'd have said he'd hate the troops, but because he slapped on the Republican aftershave, he loves the troops. Even after telling POWs to go fuck themselves.

Oh how I love it.

The wall is now downgraded to the honor system. Do try to keep up.

Trump being the president got downgraded to Trump is not yet the president.

What the hell?

Had Trump been Democrat, you'd have said he'd hate the troops, but because he slapped on the Republican aftershave, he loves the troops. Even after telling POWs to go fuck themselves.
Amazing how you losers distort what was said meet your disgusting hatred.

Oh how I love it.

Yep "Off to a great start" introducing reality to ignorant Trumpster dupes like Coulter.

You will hate all of it...:lol:

That will prove Trump was lying.

Amazing how you losers distort what was said meet your disgusting hatred.

that is because that is all they have

that

and fake news to cling to

Trumping Obama's accomplishments is already a done deal. Reversing Obama's screw ups will be the icing on the cake. Of course he has to wait to become president for that.

What exactly is done deal?

New Topics

Forum List

Back