Sounds like Occupy Denver is being re-taken

111112-occupy-hmed-3p.grid-8x2.jpg

Dudnath Raghunath, of Miami, Fla., expresses his views Saturday at the Occupy Wall Street encampment at Zuccotti Park New York.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Of course those peaceful protestors are just being maligned. When the cops showed up and ordered them to leave they complied, some unknown thugs rioted.

Of course those peaceful protestors are just being maligned. When the cops showed up and ordered them to leave they complied, some unknown thugs rioted.

I see no mentions of riots in any of the feeds. Just that police have used tear gas and forced them out.

I see no mentions of riots in any of the feeds. Just that police have used tear gas and forced them out.

Well ya, cause those evil police just randomly started throwing tear gas into those peaceful protestors as they were leaving as ordered.

"Not leaving as ordered" is nonviolent civil disobedience. "Attacking the police" is violence.

For those who are having trouble with the English language. I know the damned thing's a bitch. :cool:

More like being forced to Comply with the Law like the rest of us. :)

Unless someone can show me where in the Constitution it says your right to Assemble and Freedom of speech. Means you can Illegally Camp in Public Parks, Deface and Destroy Public and Private Property, Infringe on other peoples rights to enjoy Public Places, Impede Local Businesses, and Finally Ignore Authorities when they ask you to Disperse?

"Not leaving as ordered" is nonviolent civil disobedience. "Attacking the police" is violence.

For those who are having trouble with the English language. I know the damned thing's a bitch. :cool:

This group already attacked cops injuring 8 cops. I am going to bet that there are fights between protestors and police and that as usual people like you will claim the cops started it all.

This group already attacked cops injuring 8 cops.

I followed the links in the OP, including links from the link, and found no evidence of any attacks on police by the protesters nor of any injured police.

If you have other evidence please link it.

Well ya, cause those evil police just randomly started throwing tear gas into those peaceful protestors as they were leaving as ordered.

Some of them weren't leaving as ordered.

However, that is not the same thing as violence.

I followed the links in the OP, including links from the link, and found no evidence of any attacks on police by the protesters nor of any injured police.

Happened several days ago, the group marched to a Government building and when the cops tried to stop them from entering they attacked the 8 officers. But then I wouldn't expect you to actually6 pay attention to the news EXCEPT when it suits your agenda.

In the most violent Saturday in more than a month of Occupy Denver demonstrations and marches, Denver police fired pepper spray and pepper balls at a crowd of protesters in Civic Center and arrested 20 people.

Two of the protesters were held for felony charges after police said an officer was knocked off his motorcycle and other officers were kicked, as they moved into the park to tear down illegal tents.

Occupy Denver protesters, law enforcement officers clash; 20 arrested - The Denver Post

Happened several days ago, the group marched to a Government building and when the cops tried to stop them from entering they attacked the 8 officers. But then I wouldn't expect you to actually6 pay attention to the news EXCEPT when it suits your agenda.

Oh up here in Portland they pushed a cop in front of a moving bus....and of course Occupy Oakland.....need we say more?

[
Happened several days ago, the group marched to a Government building and when the cops tried to stop them from entering they attacked the 8 officers.

You said "this group." Which group? Where did this take place? Who was involved? How many people? Can you show that any of those involved in that incident were also in Occupy Denver when the cops closed in?

All of this is pertinent information, which is why I asked you for a link. That's assuming that the incident even took place. Do you have a link?

Oh up here in Portland they pushed a cop in front of a moving bus....and of course Occupy Oakland.....need we say more?

They pushed a cop in front of a moving bus?

Jesus, they need to break that shit up.

In the most violent Saturday in more than a month of Occupy Denver demonstrations and marches, Denver police fired pepper spray and pepper balls at a crowd of protesters in Civic Center and arrested 20 people.

Two of the protesters were held for felony charges after police said an officer was knocked off his motorcycle and other officers were kicked, as they moved into the park to tear down illegal tents.

Occupy Denver protesters, law enforcement officers clash; 20 arrested - The Denver Post

Police in Denver seem to be showing a lot of restraint and professionalism. They are to be commended.

Forum List

Back