Sounds Like John "Pedo" Podesta To Me Playing "Dominos On Pizza".....

Who got this tape? How'd they get it? Besides the stupid audio experiment how do you know it's podesta?

THE REASON these pedophile rings still exist IS BECAUSE of people like you believing all of this made up bull shit that is CLEARLY NOT real evidence, and then try to pass it around as if it is true.....people end up writing off, that you are simply some nut....

As I've said before, you are being used as a pawn, that HELPS the real perps get away with it.

If you simply discussed the Franklin cover up, with all the REAL evidence that is out there, piece by piece by piece.....it be hard press for it to be denied....

Instead all of this doctored video evidence with no experts brought in for audio analysis, with a political posturing angle to it, and no other REAL evidence to support this...

It makes you a laughing stock.

Less said, is more said, when you actually decide to speak.....don't throw in this iffy speculative crap, and the REAL stuff can be exposed, stop muddying the water.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

For all you naysayers....you need to watch this and then go back and look up the Franklin Scandal concerning the use of teenage boys and girls for sex bribery by Larry King, a prominent black Republican that supplied these children to some of the most high ranking politicians in D.C in the late 80's and early 90's. You can watch the documentary "Conspiracy Of Silence", a BBC documentary that was not allowed to be aired on the Discovery Channel and was yanked at the last minute on youtube.

These are our children...the most innocent among us. You cannot turn a blind eye to this.

I've watched that video, he ran a bank and he had something to do with Boystown. Now with that being said, you come up with this kind of stuff on Podesta with no real evidence and you swear up and down he is guilty and it is true, and then when given evidence of Russia meddling in the U.S. elections you deny it. Do you not see the problems there? You reach sooo far on shit you WANT to be true, and then you totally deny shit that actually has evidence.

Really? You watched it and all you came away with was that King had something to do with Boystown? You are a liar...you never watched it because what you would have learned would be impossible to forget. Julian Assange said that he didn't get his info from Russia. We know that Seth Rich was the suspected leak and he was murdered shortly after the leaks started coming out. We also know that a U.K ambassador came forward and even admitted that he got the thumb drive that had the e-mails on it from Rich that he then gave to Assange.

FURTHERMORE, I have been very upfront that I wouldn't give a shit about which intelligence agency that it was that was revealing corruption. Russia isn't any kind of an enemy....they aren't diddly squat compared to the Chi-Coms that were given a deep sea water port by the Clintons and then given access to the patent office. Since the USSR was taken down when their currency was intentionally taken down (using currency swaps) and the assets that they had were stripped away by the very banking oligarchs that funded their rise to begin with via the the Deep State, Russia has been trying to rebuild itself and is a nationalist country. Putin isn't perfect but he isn't in any position to to fight any war. They lack the manpower because their population has been depleted and they have been weakened financially by the price of oil. Their biggest saving grace is that they kicked out the central bankers. USA.INC is the biggest terrorist threat on this country and has been since their first coup when they took out the duly elected leader in Iran in 1953. You bitch that you believe that some foreign entity that exposed the cheating of the DNC somehow affected the results of the election is an utter joke and especially when you compare it to how many coups USA.INC has financed outright or indirectly by groups they funded and armed in order to fight a proxy war.You have a lot to learn, my friend.......you have a LOT to learn.

Trump is the best shot this country has had to fight off the international bankers since JFK and he has "white hats" working with him or he would be dead by now...I honestly believe that. You have no fucking clue as to what has been done to the people of this country. You are a debt slave with NO allodial rights to property...you only have what you have because "the state" says you can have it and it goes all the way back to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of March 1933 and "real money" was turned in for Federal Reserve notes under the threat of prison and a huge fine.........I know a lot of things....a LOT of things that you don't. I am trying to share.

Yes I did watch it... and he ran a bank and he used that bank as a way to get his claws into Boystown by offering them loans. He then would recruit boys there to sell their services to Politicians.

Holy fuck, dude....you didn't watch it at all...and you were too fucking lazy to even do a "Google"
Dale, Podesta is 67 years old, his 'children' are full grown adults... please stop being so stupid and gullible!

He is 67 years old and a pedophile pervert....that child he was abusing wasn't his blood child....it was an abuse victim.

I know about the O.T.O (Ordo Templi Orientis), the luciferian cult that the highest ranking freemason ever by the name of Aleister Crowley started using "sex magic" and "spirit cooking" using rituals that inculded the terrorizing and sexual abuse of shildren to "steal" their energy. Have you seen the "Cremation of Care" ritual at Bohemian Grove that was captured on film in 2000? Look it up on youtube and tell me that there isn't anything weird about it. I know al lot about this.....and my knowledge of the occult practices that the rich and powerful is soooo over your head.

What you do need to wake up and realize is that the same pedophile ring that was busted in the U.K when Jimmy Savile died has been the same in this country for decades. They bust the low hanging fruit. When the rank and file members of the FBI or huge city detective units like the NYPD, they are shut down. Ted Gunderson was a 30 year member of the FBI and his investigations were thwarted and his name smeared. John Rothstein was an NYPD detective that started working on this satanic underground pedophile network was assigned to this very task in 1967 and he has given interviews stating as to how they were only to go after them to a certain point. You want to ignore this so that you sleep better at night? Do you think that me and millions of others are going to stay silent? Guess again.....

You're delusional and you need help.

Eat shit, you enabling klunt.

You'd better get your foil hat on. The aliens are sending signals to keep you from telling the world the TRUTH!!!!

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

For all you naysayers....you need to watch this and then go back and look up the Franklin Scandal concerning the use of teenage boys and girls for sex bribery by Larry King, a prominent black Republican that supplied these children to some of the most high ranking politicians in D.C in the late 80's and early 90's. You can watch the documentary "Conspiracy Of Silence", a BBC documentary that was not allowed to be aired on the Discovery Channel and was yanked at the last minute on youtube.

These are our children...the most innocent among us. You cannot turn a blind eye to this.

I've watched that video, he ran a bank and he had something to do with Boystown. Now with that being said, you come up with this kind of stuff on Podesta with no real evidence and you swear up and down he is guilty and it is true, and then when given evidence of Russia meddling in the U.S. elections you deny it. Do you not see the problems there? You reach sooo far on shit you WANT to be true, and then you totally deny shit that actually has evidence.
Where is that evidence? I am STILL waiting on evidence the state did it.

Instead all of this doctored video evidence with no experts brought in for audio analysis,
I'm an expert in audio analysis, however my computer that has the software is down at the moment. But judging just by ear it certainly seems to be the same voice.

And, there is just so much circumstantial evidence in the case that taken together just screams pedo ring. Bill Clinton took frequent trips on convicted sex criminal Epstein's Lolita Express ("Lolita" is code for an underage sex partner) to his private "Fantasy Island". And Bill would demand that the Secret Service stay behind. That itself is very unusual and an obvious indication that he was trying to hide something from the Secret Service.

Then there is some of the instagram pictures taken at ping-pong pizza where the Demecrats would hold fundraisers. One very disturbing pic was of an obviously terrified little girl who looks like she had been crying with her hands taped to a table while an unknown adult male with an erection approaches her from behind. (BDSM with children)

Then there's Besta Pizza a couple doors down that had a known "boy lover" pedo code on it's signage and another place frequented by Hillary that had "little girl lover" symbol on it's website pictured below Hillary Clinton.

Then there is the child trafficking in Haiti connected to the Clinton campaign. And another body of someone investigating. The Clinton's certainly leave a lot of people who died mysterious deaths in their wake.

There is just too much weird shit going on there to be ignored.

Instead all of this doctored video evidence with no experts brought in for audio analysis,
I'm an expert in audio analysis, however my computer that has the software is down at the moment. But judging just by ear it certainly seems to be the same voice.

And, there is just so much circumstantial evidence in the case that taken together just screams pedo ring. Bill Clinton took frequent trips on convicted sex criminal Epstein's Lolita Express ("Lolita" is code for an underage sex partner) to his private "Fantasy Island". And Bill would demand that the Secret Service stay behind. That itself is very unusual and an obvious indication that he was trying to hide something from the Secret Service.

Then there is some of the instagram pictures taken at ping-pong pizza where the Demecrats would hold fundraisers. One very disturbing pic was of an obviously terrified little girl who looks like she had been crying with her hands taped to a table while an unknown adult male with an erection approaches her from behind. (BDSM with children)

Then there's Besta Pizza a couple doors down that had a known "boy lover" pedo code on it's signage and another place frequented by Hillary that had "little girl lover" symbol on it's website pictured below Hillary Clinton.

Then there is the child trafficking in Haiti connected to the Clinton campaign. And another body of someone investigating. The Clinton's certainly leave a lot of people who died mysterious deaths in their wake.

There is just too much weird shit going on there to be ignored.

Agreed,when you look at all the evidence it certainly appears something is going on.

Dale, Podesta is 67 years old, his 'children' are full grown adults... please stop being so stupid and gullible!
He's into BDSM with underage kids. That what his black and white handkerchief signified.

White = underaged
Black=BDSM.
Map = Sex stain.

EXACTLY! And it's part of the "sex magic" and "spirit cooking" side of the Ordo Templi Orientis cult. At least a few of us are paying attention....good job!

Forum List

Back