Sounds like Dimocrat Eva Longoria thinks Texas should belong to Mexico

The border was moved in accordance with a treaty signed by both parties.

Under the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, the Mexican-American war ended, and Mexico recognized the Rio Grande River as the southern border of the United States, relinquished all claims to Texas, and ceded 525,000 square miles to the United States. The United States agreed to pay Mexico $15 million and settle any claims of its citizens against Mexico.

In 1853, the United States paid Mexico another $10 million to purchase what is present-day southern Arizona and New Mexico, cementing most of the southern border with Mexico.

What were the terms of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo?
Mexicans don't believe this treaty is valid. They also don't believe the Gadsen Purchase ever happened.
Mexicans also don't believe they should pay any tax while illegally in the U.S.

The border was moved in accordance with a treaty signed by both parties.

Under the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, the Mexican-American war ended, and Mexico recognized the Rio Grande River as the southern border of the United States, relinquished all claims to Texas, and ceded 525,000 square miles to the United States. The United States agreed to pay Mexico $15 million and settle any claims of its citizens against Mexico.

In 1853, the United States paid Mexico another $10 million to purchase what is present-day southern Arizona and New Mexico, cementing most of the southern border with Mexico.

What were the terms of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo?
Mexicans don't believe this treaty is valid. They also don't believe the Gadsen Purchase ever happened.
Mexicans also don't believe they should pay any tax while illegally in the U.S.
.checked her imB

Nothing major.

Eva Longoria - IMDb

Mexico is a failed state!
Yeah, but Trumps clothes are made there.
because he wants to keep their economy going.....
why are they coming here then?
went right over your head didnt it?....
nope, just asked a question. You can't answer, figures a libturd answer a question? hahahhaahahahahahah.
im back to being a libturd....last week i was called a right wing wacko....now like i said pusshead....it went right over your head,didnt it?....

Yeah, but Trumps clothes are made there.
nope, just asked a question. You can't answer, figures a libturd answer a question? hahahhaahahahahahah.
im back to being a libturd....last week i was called a right wing wacko....now like i said pusshead....it went right over your head,didnt it?....
what did? What you said? Dude I answered you already, I guess that went over your head.

what did? What you said? Dude I answered you already, I guess that went over your head.
if you did not get why i said that.....then it went over your flat head....it had nothing to do about why they come here......dude.....

I saw the video clip this morning, what Texas used to be doesn't matter. I wonder if the dumb chick realizes Mexico was formed the same way the US was.

I doubt it, all Hispanics seem to believe ALL of their ancestors were indigenous.
The truth is most of them are the offspring of conquerors just like the rest of us.

Forum List

Back