Sounds From Titan

Freaking REALLY COOL!

Funny how the wind sounds the same there as it does here. The second one was really cool.

no1tovote4 said:
Freaking REALLY COOL!

Funny how the wind sounds the same there as it does here. The second one was really cool.

Agreed, and THAT is coming from a deaf person!

Kathianne said:
Agreed, and THAT is coming from a deaf person!

You are deaf?

I didn't know this! I learned ASL in a long ago age to better enable me to speak with my first GF who was profoundly deaf. For a time I translated at our church when I was a teenager. Later I actually took classes at Front Range Community College to get better at it. Of course it lies dormant and unused now and therefore I have forgotten much of it.

no1tovote4 said:
You are deaf?

I didn't know this! I learned ASL in a long ago age to better enable me to speak with my first GF who was profoundly deaf. For a time I translated at our church when I was a teenager. Later I actually took classes at Front Range Community College to get better at it. Of course it lies dormant and unused now and therefore I have forgotten much of it.

Not totally deaf, about 65% bilateral loss. I wear two hearing aids. To hear something like the audio, I use earphones, that my kids can hear in another room! LOL I learned basic sign for my sister, who had Down's and was profoundly deaf. Basically I've lost most of it, from non-practice.

Forum List

Back