Sounding and Acting Like Reagan, Romney Has Them Terrified

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I knew Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan was a friend of mine. And Mitt Romney is reminding me an awful lot of Ronald Reagan.

The comments for which Romney is being so relentlessly and viciously scorned by Barack Obama and his merry band of media puppets sounds to me exactly like comments Ronald Reagan would have made.

It is indeed "disgraceful" for the US government to respond to the threat of an attack against an American embassy by issuing a statement condemning "the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims" and denouncing hurting their feelings as an "abuse" of free speech - and then as the embassy was being overrun and our flag burned issuing another statement saying they stand by that.

"It's disgraceful that the Obama Administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks."

Mitt Romney was simply but forcefully expressing, as Ronald Reagan so often did, what most Americans think and how they feel. And you can bet the Obama campaign realized this and found it frightening.

They said that they were "shocked" that Romney "would choose to launch a political attack" -- the usual and expected sort of political statement gibberish -- but isn't it revealing what they did? The Obama White House asked its media allies to report that the statement that Romney took such exception to "doesn't reflect the views of the U.S. government."

What? Isn't a U.S. Embassy an important part of the U.S. government, and all the more so when that embassy happens to be located in a country of great consequence to U.S. national interests? Isn't the U.S. Ambassador who leads that embassy - as anyone who is or ever has been one loves to

Articles: Sounding and Acting Like Reagan, Romney Has Them Terrified

... sounds to me exactly like comments Ronald Reagan would have made.

they have no reason whatsoever to be "terrified" of Romney whom the Muslims have no knowledge of nor were the Muslims ever terrified by any comments made by RR.

the Muslims are reacting to a movie denigrating Mohammad and are deliberately showing their lack of fear of anyone or country ....

... sounds to me exactly like comments Ronald Reagan would have made.

they have no reason whatsoever to be "terrified" of Romney whom the Muslims have no knowledge of nor were the Muslims ever terrified by any comments made by RR.

Liberals and the communists were terrified of Reagan. The Iranians were also terrified of Reagan. That's why they let the hostages go the day after he was inaugurated.

the Muslims are reacting to a movie denigrating Mohammad and are deliberately showing their lack of fear of anyone or country ....

They are showing their lack of fear of Obama.

We have already tasked additional drones to go a muslim hunting. They will be dead before you know it. And it won't be Ronnie Raygun or The Bushman that will have them killed.

You keep telling yourself that they aren't afraid. And maybe they aren't. Still won't change the fact that Obama has ordered them killed. And they will still be dead. You can ask Osama Bin I Am Sleeping In the Deep Blue Laden about that.

Forum List

Back