sorsos vs koch brothers graphic

I expect sources that aren't proven, certifiable liars to run the truth.

Okay, she didn't use DailyKOS or HuffingGlue post - so what is your issue?

That she used a bunch of sites linked from Canadafreepress, certifiable liars, and those links included a wide-range of the usual rightwing liars who fool perfectly dumb people into believing anything that makes liberals look bad. If she linked to a bunch of bullshit from the Kos Kids or the Huffers, we'd be having the same conversation.

I even provided a list for your perusal.

You'll notice the word "(Source)" for each claim? Follow the links. Then do your own research.... it's all factually accurate.

I appreciate that it is embarrassing for the left to be in bed with such a despicable creature but it is what it is. He owns you - you have been bought and paid for. Enjoy.
Of course it's "sourced"! By cites just as reliable as a page staffed by a 15y.o. kid from Texas.

Let's look:
Sweetness and Light.
American Thinker
Desiderata.blogspot.com
The Australian
Front Page Mag

A virtual whose-who of the rightwing echo chamber.

Nice work, Cali. You've done a nice job of demonstrating the power of the circular firing squad we call conservatarians

You expect any left wing sources to run the truth about Soros? Why would they do that? He funds them, you idiot. They're not gonna bite the hand that feeds them.

It's really easy to inform yourself about Soros, but it requires effort. It requires reading actual books, and not expecting everything to be available with a google search.

What is it with left wing Americans that you are so stupid that you can't understand really basic shit..... however, if you bother to actually look, you will find articles in major media such as the BBC, the Times and the Telegraph all about Soros' murky double dealings.

He destroyed the economies of at least 4 countries.... for profit. He left ordinary Britons almost penniless.... just because he could make money off it. You can pretend he didn't, but he did. And every time the left lie about him, we're gonna remind you about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soros caused the Rate Mechanism collapse? Holy fuck. Are you really that dumb?

Tell me T, why do you think the Brits wanted out of the Euro mechanism...and why didn't the Bank defend itself? This is what happens when people who don't know the first thing about the most basic of economics get hooked in by people who DO know the first thing...and have an agenda. They convince the gullible that the Britons wanted into the Maastricht, that the Bank was helpless against a hedge bet, and that the losing 20 pounds per Briton made the British penniless.

It would be funny if it wasn't so damn stupid.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu
That she used a bunch of sites linked from Canadafreepress, certifiable liars, and those links included a wide-range of the usual rightwing liars who fool perfectly dumb people into believing anything that makes liberals look bad.

So the definition of a "liar" is "someone who exposes leftists and the leftist agenda?"

Prove any false statement made by "American Thinker."

I won't hold my breath waiting for you.

Soros destroyed the economies of whole countries, millions of ordinary people suffered... just so he could make money.

Do tell! Are you claiming that betting against a national currency = destroying economies?

Find out for yourself. Because of Soros, millions of people around the world lost their life savings, their homes and their pensions. You may find that acceptable. I do not. I don't defend the Koch boys.... but Soros is every bit as evil and then some. But that doesn't stop the left getting into his bed. I find the hypocrisy of the left almost as disgusting as the behavior of these scumbags.

the only grubby money changers who try to corner currencies so they can make cash and screw the economies whom uses those currencies and are worth vilifying are republicans..the rest get a pass.

its amazing that hes welcomed by dems at all, which just shows money talks depsite all the highfalutin talk about robber barons...at least they created something while piling up their cash and 'using ' people'. ;)

then again Chelsea married a money munging hedge fund robber baron but hey...its all good.

That she used a bunch of sites linked from Canadafreepress, certifiable liars, and those links included a wide-range of the usual rightwing liars who fool perfectly dumb people into believing anything that makes liberals look bad.

So the definition of a "liar" is "someone who exposes leftists and the leftist agenda?"
No, the definition of a liar is someone who makes shit up.

Prove any false statement made by "American Thinker."

Al Gore assaulted a woman in Portland, Or.
One sixth of the economy is being taken over by the government.

See, you didn't even have to wait!

So, Joe Biden then, I get it.

What does this mean?

Cite?

That is a fact.

Fascist Care does move one sixth of the economy under the thumb of the federal government who will enforce the requirement that all purchase the products of well connected looters like Blue Cross and Kaiser.

So then, you were in fact lying when you smeared American Thinker?

yes, Joe Biden sometimes makes shit up.

What does this mean?
It means they ran a story claiming Al Gore assaulted a woman in Portland, OR.

it was complete bullshit, of course.

That is a fact.

No, it's not even a decent lie. A national health care system would involve the govt taking over 1/6th. A system of private insurance and private hospitals with regulated by the federal government (as opposed to the current version where states regulate) is not taking over 1/6th of the economy.

To make it even more absurd, half of all health care spending is already by government - so at the absolute worst (and still a lie) you could claim the government is "taking over" 1/12th of the economy.

Link?

No, it's not even a decent lie. A national health care system would involve the govt taking over 1/6th.

No, it's a fact.

That you support government control of the means of production doesn't alter the fact that it is government control.

A system of private insurance and private hospitals with regulated by the federal government (as opposed to the current version where states regulate) is not taking over 1/6th of the economy.

When purchase is enforced by the US government through the tax code it most certainly is.

You claiming that water is dry does not alter the nature of water.

To make it even more absurd, half of all health care spending is already by government -

Half of spending which renders about 1/10th of care.

That's kinda the point.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/feds/2010/201031/201031pap.pdf

Pretty piss-poor results. I would guess that your motives are something other than providing care.

Link?

American Thinker Blog: Al Gore?s masseuse

Hint: if you read the report, it states no such thing.

No, it's a fact.

That you support government control of the means of production doesn't alter the fact that it is government control.

See, this is you buying a lie.

1. It's not 1/6th. At the very best, it's 1/12th - and the government is not controlling the means of production. Private doctors, private insurers and private hospitals are. Regulations are not equivalent to control of the means. The hospitals could close their doors tomorrow and have ultimate control of the production of health care.

But it fits the meme, so you buy it.

A system of private insurance and private hospitals with regulated by the federal government (as opposed to the current version where states regulate) is not taking over 1/6th of the economy.

When purchase is enforced by the US government through the tax code it most certainly is.

You claiming that water is dry does not alter the nature of water.

So then auto insurance, seaman liability insurance, nuclear power insurance and others are all examples of the government controlling those portions of the economy? The government controls the means of production at Progressive and All-State?

Half of spending which renders about 1/10th of care.

That's kinda the point.

half of 1/6th = 1/12th.

American Thinker Blog: Al Gore?s masseuse

Hint: if you read the report, it states no such thing.

So they DIDN'T run a report making the claim and in fact reported what a thousand other sources reported.

Was "People" lying?

Al Gore Accused of Sexual Assault - Al Gore : People.com

What about the Party News Service? (Pravda)

Al Gore Sexual Assault Allegations - CBS News Video

See, this is you buying a lie.

I see.

1. It's not 1/6th.

{Healthcare spending 17 percent of economy}

Healthcare spending 17 percent of economy - UPI.com

Nope, you're wrong.

At the very best, it's 1/12th - and the government is not controlling the means of production.

17% is a bit more than 1/6th.

What do you (or DailyKOS) imagine "controlling the means of production" entails?

Private doctors, private insurers and private hospitals are.

Nope, they are mere facilitators. Government dictates the details of the operation in the 1025 page Fascist Care Bill

Regulations are not equivalent to control of the means.

Utter nonsense.

The hospitals could close their doors tomorrow and have ultimate control of the production of health care.

They cannot determine what care they will provide or to whom, under fascist care the government decides that.

So then auto insurance, seaman liability insurance, nuclear power insurance and others are all examples of the government controlling those portions of the economy?

KOS and the other hate sites need to update the canard they feed the flock to recite.

There is no mandate to own auto insurance in any state - not one.

Unless I run a commercial shipping operation, I have no need of seaman liability. I don't have a nuclear reactor in my basement. (I don't even have a basement!)

half of 1/6th = 1/12th.

Nope, Medicare and Medicaid only provide about 1/10th of health care.

As you, yourself pointed out, they represent about half of all spending on health care.

Soros caused the Rate Mechanism collapse? Holy fuck. Are you really that dumb?

Tell me T, why do you think the Brits wanted out of the Euro mechanism...and why didn't the Bank defend itself? This is what happens when people who don't know the first thing about the most basic of economics get hooked in by people who DO know the first thing...and have an agenda. They convince the gullible that the Britons wanted into the Maastricht, that the Bank was helpless against a hedge bet, and that the losing 20 pounds per Briton made the British penniless.

It would be funny if it wasn't so damn stupid.

this board is 99% retards who simply parrot FOX news, its better to add those users to ignore

yes, Joe Biden sometimes makes shit up.

it was complete bullshit, of course.

That is a fact.

No, it's not even a decent lie. A national health care system would involve the govt taking over 1/6th. A system of private insurance and private hospitals with regulated by the federal government (as opposed to the current version where states regulate) is not taking over 1/6th of the economy.

To make it even more absurd, half of all health care spending is already by government - so at the absolute worst (and still a lie) you could claim the government is "taking over" 1/12th of the economy.

don't feed trolls

Find out for yourself. Because of Soros, millions of people around the world lost their life savings, their homes and their pensions. You may find that acceptable. I do not. I don't defend the Koch boys.... but Soros is every bit as evil and then some. But that doesn't stop the left getting into his bed. I find the hypocrisy of the left almost as disgusting as the behavior of these scumbags.

you made the claim clam face, Back it up or shut the fuck up

Its common knowledge.

^ another stupid troll

Of course it's "sourced"! By cites just as reliable as a page staffed by a 15y.o. kid from Texas.

Let's look:
Sweetness and Light.
American Thinker
Desiderata.blogspot.com
The Australian
Front Page Mag

A virtual whose-who of the rightwing echo chamber.

Nice work, Cali. You've done a nice job of demonstrating the power of the circular firing squad we call conservatarians

You expect any left wing sources to run the truth about Soros?

I expect sources that aren't proven, certifiable liars to run the truth. I expect Sweetness Light to print complete bullshit that gets rightwingers all in a tizzy. And I see they succeeded.

It's really easy to inform yourself about Soros, but it requires effort. It requires reading actual books, and not expecting everything to be available with a google search.

Why read a book when you can learn everything you need to know by reading Canadafreepress.com and Sweetness Light? You've been conned. Nice work.

He destroyed the economies of at least 4 countries....

Complete bullshit. Betting against a currency doesn't leave people penniless. Very poor monetary management by a central bank, on the other hand? That leaves people almost penniless. See: Bank of England.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

all the usual rush limbaugh wannabes ran to this thread ... shocking

you made the claim clam face, Back it up or shut the fuck up

Its common knowledge.

^ another stupid troll

Fuck you, Im not going to explain the Asian financial crisis or Soros hedge fund part in playing that market..
You like the guy and He hates the USA and sees himself as the conscience of the world . I think the picture is clear.
“"The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States." George Soros”.

Its common knowledge.

^ another stupid troll

Fuck you, Im not going to explain the Asian financial crisis or Soros hedge fund part in playing that market..
You like the guy and He hates the USA and sees himself as the conscience of the world . I think the picture is clear.
“"The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States." George Soros”.

nice projection

Forum List

Back