sorsos vs koch brothers graphic

So which of those would not be considered progress?
You're answering my generality with specifics while at the same time, dodging my point.

1. I have no idea what generality you are attempting to make.
2. Therefore, I have no idea what point you think I might be dodging.

I listed some of the things that Soros has done that would be considered progress. You said that it "depends on the definition of progress".

So, under what definition would those not be progress?
You have it backwards. YOU generalized about "progress" then I came back with, "depends on the definition of progress" THEN you cited specifics. Therefore not at all addressing my point. And, you cannot even get the chronology of the conversation correct!:lol:

The point you're dodging is:

Folks can do with their own money as they please and call it progress whether it is or not. The rub comes when they get empowered to do it with OUR money.

Last edited:
I like to hang people with their own words so....

“The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.”—George Soros

And the left think this guy is their friend. With friends like Soros, you don't need enemies.

I like to hang people with their own words so....

“The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.”—George Soros

And the left think this guy is their friend. With friends like Soros, you don't need enemies.

CRAP!!

Outta rep.

but I shall return.

the only reason the left supports soros with blinders on is b/c of Evul Glenn Beck tells us he's a ruthless man that would like nothing more than to crush our economy.

I'm certain if it was Maddow that said something they'd be calling him an evul conservative that gives money away to cover up his wrong doings. Like Capone did.

You're answering my generality with specifics while at the same time, dodging my point.

I listed some of the things that Soros has done that would be considered progress. You said that it "depends on the definition of progress".

You have it backwards. YOU generalized about "progress" then I came back with, "depends on the definition of progress" THEN you cited specifics. Therefore not at all addressing my point. And, you cannot even get the chronology of the conversation correct!:lol:

Unbelievable. I listed things directly from the piece posted.

Come back when you can follow a conversation.

You got them out of order. The correct chronology is the one I gave you. Try really reading. My FIRST reply to you was on your generalization use of the term "progress." THEN you came back and cited specifics.

Here was the first reply: My First Post in this Thread

Whether you were quoting from the piece or not isn't relevant. It was still a generalized statement, and cited NO specifics to cover the use of the word, "progress." Those specifics didn't come until your next reply.

And address this, yea or nay:

Folks can do with their own money as they please and call it progress whether it is or not. The rub comes when they get empowered to do it with OUR money.

You got them out of order. The correct chronology is the one I gave you. Try really reading. My FIRST reply to you was on your generalization use of the term "progress." THEN you came back and cited specifics.

Here was the first reply: My First Post in this Thread

Whether you were quoting from the piece or not isn't relevant. It was still a generalized statement, and cited NO specifics to cover the use of the word, "progress." Those specifics didn't come until your next reply.

"Those specifics" were excerpts of the piece in the OP. I can't be held accountable if you don't chose to read the link in the OP.

And address this, yea or nay:

[/QUOTE]

yea or nay? Even in nice big font, there's no question for a yea or nay response.

"Those specifics" were excerpts of the piece in the OP. I can't be held accountable if you don't chose to read the link in the OP.
You are being intentionally obtuse. Whether your first post I replied to was a quote from the piece or not isn't relevant.

"Progress" is a fluid term. Many believe that the government taking our money and wasting it is "progress." When the rubbers as we have been calling them, the Soroses and Kochs of the world, get actual POWER over us, they can use our money instead and no matter what it is, they can CALL it "progress."

I dont recall the Koch bros as being anti American or anti capitalist in where they put their money. Soros definitely ,so yeah choose your billioniars carefully .

Do tell! Are you claiming that betting against a national currency = destroying economies?

Find out for yourself. Because of Soros, millions of people around the world lost their life savings, their homes and their pensions. You may find that acceptable. I do not. I don't defend the Koch boys.... but Soros is every bit as evil and then some. But that doesn't stop the left getting into his bed. I find the hypocrisy of the left almost as disgusting as the behavior of these scumbags.

you made the claim clam face, Back it up or shut the fuck up

Its common knowledge.

Find out for yourself. Because of Soros, millions of people around the world lost their life savings, their homes and their pensions. You may find that acceptable. I do not. I don't defend the Koch boys.... but Soros is every bit as evil and then some. But that doesn't stop the left getting into his bed. I find the hypocrisy of the left almost as disgusting as the behavior of these scumbags.

Its common knowledge.
It's common A.M radio banter.
It's also a bald-faced lie. But I repeat myself..

I know its one sided, but the koch brothers definitely have a shady past

Soros is a pile of shit.

He seeks a one world dictatorship with a global oligarchy.

No thanks.

Ditto the Koch brothers. Should the Soro's of the world and the Koch's of the world realize they have more in common with each other than with the Left or the Right, we're all pretty well screwed.

Do tell! Are you claiming that betting against a national currency = destroying economies?

Soros: Republic Enemy #1

Since I know how you prefer the media to proper research, here's one for ya.

Soros is absolutely ruthless, amoral, and clever in his business dealings, and quickly made his fortune. By the 1980s he was well on his way to becoming the global powerhouse that he is today.

In an article Kyle-Anne Shiver wrote for “The American Thinker” she says, “Soros made his first billion in 1992 by shorting the British pound with leveraged billions in financial bets, and became known as the man who broke the Bank of England. He broke it on the backs of hard-working British citizens who immediately saw their homes severely devalued and their life savings cut drastically…almost overnight.”

In 1994 Soros crowed in “The New Republic” that “the former Soviet Empire is now called the Soros Empire.” The Russia-gate scandal in 1999, which almost collapsed the Russian economy, was labeled by Rep. Jim Leach, then head of the House Banking Committee, to be “one of the greatest social robberies in human history.” The “Soros Empire” indeed.

In 1997 Soros almost destroyed the economies of Thailand and Malaysia. At the time, Malaysia’s Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad, called Soros “a villain, and a moron.” Thai activist Weng Tojirakarn said, “We regard George Soros as a kind of Dracula. He sucks the blood from the people.” (Source)

The website Greek national Pride reports, “[Soros] was part of the full court press that dismantled Yugoslavia and caused trouble in Georgia, Ukraine and Myanmar [Burma]. Calling himself a philanthropist, Soros’ role is to tighten the ideological stranglehold of globalization and the New World Order while promoting his own financial gain. He is without conscience; a capitalist who functions with absolute amorality.”

France has upheld an earlier conviction against Soros, for felony insider trading. Soros was fined 2.9 million dollars. (Source)

Backed it up.

Jackass.

Oooo... I think plasma boy is getting a wittel upset. :(

2458922517_09672746be.jpg

:fu: ...and fuck Sor-Ass too. :dunno:

Oooo... I think plasma boy is getting a wittel upset. :(

2458922517_09672746be.jpg

:fu: ...and fuck Sor-Ass too. :dunno:

People are very used to me telling them to disprove what I say and not bothering to 'back up' what I say. I like to shock them occasionally and provide properly sourced 'back up'. The article I linked to is fully sourced. Oops. Plasma is gonna need that waaaambulance. :lol::lol::lol:

Soros is absolutely ruthless, amoral, and clever in his business dealings, and quickly made his fortune. By the 1980s he was well on his way to becoming the global powerhouse that he is today.

In an article Kyle-Anne Shiver wrote for “The American Thinker” she says, “Soros made his first billion in 1992 by shorting the British pound with leveraged billions in financial bets, and became known as the man who broke the Bank of England. He broke it on the backs of hard-working British citizens who immediately saw their homes severely devalued and their life savings cut drastically…almost overnight.”

In 1994 Soros crowed in “The New Republic” that “the former Soviet Empire is now called the Soros Empire.” The Russia-gate scandal in 1999, which almost collapsed the Russian economy, was labeled by Rep. Jim Leach, then head of the House Banking Committee, to be “one of the greatest social robberies in human history.” The “Soros Empire” indeed.

In 1997 Soros almost destroyed the economies of Thailand and Malaysia. At the time, Malaysia’s Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad, called Soros “a villain, and a moron.” Thai activist Weng Tojirakarn said, “We regard George Soros as a kind of Dracula. He sucks the blood from the people.” (Source)

The website Greek national Pride reports, “[Soros] was part of the full court press that dismantled Yugoslavia and caused trouble in Georgia, Ukraine and Myanmar [Burma]. Calling himself a philanthropist, Soros’ role is to tighten the ideological stranglehold of globalization and the New World Order while promoting his own financial gain. He is without conscience; a capitalist who functions with absolute amorality.”

France has upheld an earlier conviction against Soros, for felony insider trading. Soros was fined 2.9 million dollars. (Source)

Backed it up.

Jackass.
Sourcing a website managed by a 15 y.o. from Austin, Texas is hardly confirmation.

Backed it up.

Jackass.
Sourcing a website managed by a 15 y.o. from Austin, Texas is hardly confirmation.

You'll notice the word "(Source)" for each claim? Follow the links. Then do your own research.... it's all factually accurate.

I appreciate that it is embarrassing for the left to be in bed with such a despicable creature but it is what it is. He owns you - you have been bought and paid for. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Backed it up.

Jackass.

You'll notice the word "(Source)" for each claim? Follow the links. Then do your own research.... it's all factually accurate.

I appreciate that it is embarrassing for the left to be in bed with such a despicable creature but it is what it is. He owns you - you have been bought and paid for. Enjoy.
Of course it's "sourced"! By cites just as reliable as a page staffed by a 15y.o. kid from Texas.

Let's look:
Sweetness and Light.
American Thinker
Desiderata.blogspot.com
The Australian
Front Page Mag

A virtual whose-who of the rightwing echo chamber.

Nice work, Cali. You've done a nice job of demonstrating the power of the circular firing squad we call conservatarians

Last edited:

Of course it's "sourced"! By cites just as reliable as a page staffed by a 15y.o. kid from Texas.

Let's look:
Sweetness and Light.
American Thinker
Desiderata.blogspot.com
The Australian
Front Page Mag

Nice work, Cali. You've done a nice job of demonstrating the power of the circular firing squad we call conservatarians

You expect any left wing sources to run the truth about Soros? Why would they do that? He funds them, you idiot. They're not gonna bite the hand that feeds them.

It's really easy to inform yourself about Soros, but it requires effort. It requires reading actual books, and not expecting everything to be available with a google search.

What is it with left wing Americans that you are so stupid that you can't understand really basic shit..... however, if you bother to actually look, you will find articles in major media such as the BBC, the Times and the Telegraph all about Soros' murky double dealings.

He destroyed the economies of at least 4 countries.... for profit. He left ordinary Britons almost penniless.... just because he could make money off it. You can pretend he didn't, but he did. And every time the left lie about him, we're gonna remind you about it.

Let's look:
Sweetness and Light.
American Thinker
Desiderata.blogspot.com
The Australian
Front Page Mag

You expect any left wing sources to run the truth about Soros?

I expect sources that aren't proven, certifiable liars to run the truth. I expect Sweetness Light to print complete bullshit that gets rightwingers all in a tizzy. And I see they succeeded.

It's really easy to inform yourself about Soros, but it requires effort. It requires reading actual books, and not expecting everything to be available with a google search.

Why read a book when you can learn everything you need to know by reading Canadafreepress.com and Sweetness Light? You've been conned. Nice work.

He destroyed the economies of at least 4 countries....

Complete bullshit. Betting against a currency doesn't leave people penniless. Very poor monetary management by a central bank, on the other hand? That leaves people almost penniless. See: Bank of England.

Forum List

Back