sorsos vs koch brothers graphic

George Soros – He’s No Koch Brother: Infographic

I know its one sided, but the koch brothers definitely have a shady past

When it skipped the part where he helped the Nazis take property from his fellow jews and felt no remorse, I knew not to give a damn about the rest of that VERY lopsided non-sense.

thumbsdown

it did cover that actually, as he was a 13 year old with no other choice but to die. I am glad you are a sheep of glenn beck though

George Soros – He’s No Koch Brother: Infographic

I know its one sided, but the koch brothers definitely have a shady past

When it skipped the part where he helped the Nazis take property from his fellow jews and felt no remorse, I knew not to give a damn about the rest of that VERY lopsided non-sense.

thumbsdown

it did cover that actually, as he was a 13 year old with no other choice but to die. I am glad you are a sheep of glenn beck though

The Glenn Beck defense? don't be silly.

OK I will play once more.

You're stupid link that tells you what you want to hear and only that, also listed what their DAD did in the 30's with Stalin. FYI; no one knew just how evil Stalin was then, and it's thier dad, not them.

Is this where I'm supposed to call you a Madcow lackey or mention leg tingles? I don't do well with sensless accusations.

It'd been a while... That link's a great reminder of the incredible impact Mr Soros has had around the world, generously bringing resources to bear on some of today's most difficult problems. He has given away more money in the name of progress than 99.9999% of the world will ever earn.

It'd been a while... That link's a great reminder of the incredible impact Mr Soros has had around the world, generously bringing resources to bear on some of today's most difficult problems. He has given away more money in the name of progress than 99.9999% of the world will ever earn.
The definition of "progress" is always the rub.

In his case its open borders and one world government .In his eyes America is an obscuration to justice.

Well, it ain't invading other nations on the basis of lies.

Soros destroyed the economies of whole countries, millions of ordinary people suffered... just so he could make money. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

I don't think one could argue with educating kids in Africa, protecting civilians in a war zone, advancing human rights and transparency in dictatorships etc...

I would hope that's considered progress no matter who's doing the rubbing.

I don't think one could argue with educating kids in Africa, protecting civilians in a war zone, advancing human rights and transparency in dictatorships etc...

This is why "progress" is such a fluid term. And why I am pretty sure it changes once the rubber gets power over millions of rubbees.

Soros destroyed the economies of whole countries, millions of ordinary people suffered... just so he could make money.

Do tell! Are you claiming that betting against a national currency = destroying economies?

Find out for yourself. Because of Soros, millions of people around the world lost their life savings, their homes and their pensions. You may find that acceptable. I do not. I don't defend the Koch boys.... but Soros is every bit as evil and then some. But that doesn't stop the left getting into his bed. I find the hypocrisy of the left almost as disgusting as the behavior of these scumbags.

This is why "progress" is such a fluid term. And why I am pretty sure it changes once the rubber gets power over millions of rubbees.

So which of those would not be considered progress?

Soros destroyed the economies of whole countries, millions of ordinary people suffered... just so he could make money.

Do tell! Are you claiming that betting against a national currency = destroying economies?

Find out for yourself. Because of Soros, millions of people around the world lost their life savings, their homes and their pensions.

No, absolutely incorrect. Wrong. Because of governments mismanaging their own monetary policy, millions of people lost money. Very, very few lost homes.

You may find that acceptable. I do not. I don't defend the Koch boys.... but Soros is every bit as evil and then some. But that doesn't stop the left getting into his bed. I find the hypocrisy of the left almost as disgusting as the behavior of these scumbags.

you know what I find disgusting? The willingness of the right to believe half the shit they're told by their A.M. radio.

Thread-Gay-1950s.jpg

You're answering my generality with specifics while at the same time, dodging my point. Folks can do with their own money as they please and call it progress whether it is or not. The rub comes when they get empowered to do it with OUR money.

Last edited:

Find out for yourself. Because of Soros, millions of people around the world lost their life savings, their homes and their pensions.

No, absolutely incorrect. Wrong. Because of governments mismanaging their own monetary policy, millions of people lost money. Very, very few lost homes.

You may find that acceptable. I do not. I don't defend the Koch boys.... but Soros is every bit as evil and then some. But that doesn't stop the left getting into his bed. I find the hypocrisy of the left almost as disgusting as the behavior of these scumbags.

you know what I find disgusting? The willingness of the right to believe half the shit they're told by their A.M. radio.

I don't get my opinions from anywhere other than my own study of a particular subject. I know what Soros did, in what countries, and what the outcomes were in those countries. One of those countries was Britain. He crucified their economy.... and he did it for profit.

You're answering my generality with specifics while at the same time, dodging my point.

1. I have no idea what generality you are attempting to make.
2. Therefore, I have no idea what point you think I might be dodging.

I listed some of the things that Soros has done that would be considered progress. You said that it "depends on the definition of progress".

So, under what definition would those not be progress?

Forum List

Back