Sorry, We’re Booked, White House Tells Obamas

are you trying to "out moron" ravi?
I was asking a question a**shole! I knew their was an on going discussion on here but I have not had time to check out every single thread.
You should really change your tampon!

No, it stems from a battle that's been going on for years. There is a group of Christians, and faux-raged wingnuts, that can't stand it that some stores wish people a Happy Holiday instead of a Merry Christmas.

Thankfully their numbers are shrinking. Bill O'Reilly normally does an entire program on it every year, but this year he only mentioned it in a two-sentence blurb. He's one of the biggest victims of the war and he now sells holiday trinkets on his web page instead of Christmas trinkets.
Thank you for a polite answer, I have just been reading about this story at our state capitol and wondered if it had anything to do with this years discussion.

Last edited:
I was asking a question a**shole! I knew their was an on going discussion on here but I have not had time to check out every single thread.
You should really change your tampon!
ok, moron
you are now on the same level with ravi
fuck off bitch

Oh.
I guess the MSM reported it because they didn't think it was news.
:)
and then you guys played into their hands by running with it!
Access Hollywood has twenty non stories a day about this kind of crap and people usually just ignore it. They are called puff pieces, it was probably a slow news day and they didn't have any stories on cute kids with santa or something.

ok, moron
you are now on the same level with ravi
fuck off bitch

if you read my other post, I said I just wondered if it was part of this years discussion. I was asking a question! For one our story has made national news because some christian's belief that there is a war on Christmas. I didn't know you guys were just agruing about the same thing you do every year.

Access Hollywood has twenty non stories a day about this kind of crap and people usually just ignore it. They are called puff pieces, it was probably a slow news day and they didn't have any stories on cute kids with santa or something.
Access Hollywood isn't one of the websites I get my news from.

Well, I'm glad to know you twinks are FINALLY admitting what we've been saying all along: the AP has no more credibility or gravitas than Access Hollywood, and they're all about running puff pieces.

Well, I'm glad to know you twinks are FINALLY admitting what we've been saying all along: the AP has no more credibility or gravitas than Access Hollywood, and they're all about running puff pieces.
The only time I watch corporate news channels is to watch Keith Olberman who I think is funny and sometimes I watch CNN. Otherwise I watch only PBS because it is unbiased usually and I watch local for weather.

The only time I watch corporate news channels is to watch Keith Olberman who I think is funny and sometimes I watch CNN. Otherwise I watch only PBS because it is unbiased usually and I watch local for weather.
:lol: yeah, PBS is unbiased

Forum List

Back