Sorry, We’re Booked, White House Tells Obamas

One would think they'd have a friend or two could put em up. I betcha! Wink!

That's what the spokeswoman for the First Lady said too:

Ms. McDonough said “there’s nothing more to say other than that it’s not available and won’t be available until January 15.” She added that “you’re trying to make a story out of something that’s not a story
Then point out to me where the Obama's are making it a big deal!

the fact that the AP wasn't making an opinion of Obama, but of the Bush Whitehouse, means you SUCK at reading comprehension
lol, of course they weren't. There was no reason for them to post that story, no reason at all. And there is also no need to make Bush look like an idiot...he's done a good job of convincing everyone himself.

They aren't. The wingnuts are pretending the Obamas are making it a big deal, just like they pretend there is a war on Christmas.
I wasn't really around for the whole war on Christmas discussions here, does it steam from the fact they let athiest post as sign in olympia washington?

They aren't. The wingnuts are pretending the Obamas are making it a big deal, just like they pretend there is a war on Christmas.
no, you moron, this is not about the Obama's its about the FUCKING AP
sheeesh
grow a brain

I wasn't really around for the whole war on Christmas discussions here, does it steam from the fact they let athiest post as sign in olympia washington?
No, it stems from a battle that's been going on for years. There is a group of Christians, and faux-raged wingnuts, that can't stand it that some stores wish people a Happy Holiday instead of a Merry Christmas.

Thankfully their numbers are shrinking. Bill O'Reilly normally does an entire program on it every year, but this year he only mentioned it in a two-sentence blurb. He's one of the biggest victims of the war and he now sells holiday trinkets on his web page instead of Christmas trinkets.

Forum List

Back