Sorry to bother, need links to 9/11 really happened

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
Sorry to bother everyone with this request, but I lost all my links that prove 9/11 happened. If anyone has anything on the pentagon strike, even better.

I know that this was posted before, because I got most of my links from this site. I googled it, but of course tons and tons of crap comes up about how 9/11 was fake. google is really starting to annoy me btw, like it as homepage because quick load time, but their "search" engine, hmmmm, i think they have sold out.

IMHO.

Any info please, thanks

Yurt

Yurt said:
Sorry to bother everyone with this request, but I lost all my links that prove 9/11 happened. If anyone has anything on the pentagon strike, even better.

I know that this was posted before, because I got most of my links from this site. I googled it, but of course tons and tons of crap comes up about how 9/11 was fake. google is really starting to annoy me btw, like it as homepage because quick load time, but their "search" engine, hmmmm, i think they have sold out.

IMHO.

Any info please, thanks

Yurt

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

http://www.icivilengineer.com/News/WTC/pentagon.php

Hope these help!

Yurt said:

IMHO.

Any info please, thanks

Yurt

Are you for real?

Freeze dried, or just a sleep?

Do the research yourself...............:read:

Kathianne said:
That's a very good site! Thanks.

Thank You! I thought you'd post it before I found it again. I had to search two other sites to finally find it, then wait for it to load to be sure it was all still there.
I'm on dial up :bangheads One of the few bad things about living so deep in the woods.

Otter_Creek said:
Thank You! I thought you'd post it before I found it again. I had to search two other sites to finally find it, then wait for it to load to be sure it was all still there.
I'm on dial up :bangheads One of the few bad things about living so deep in the woods.

I had limited my search to .edu trying to avoid the :tinfoil: , even then not totally possible. :coffee3:

trobinett said:
Are you for real?

Freeze dried, or just a sleep?

Do the research yourself...............:read:

I know you where you live....

:teeth:

Anyways, thanks all, did not have the resources to do this, again, I love this site, in fact donated at one time, how to do it again?? PM me, don't respond in a post.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back