Sorry. Should have posted here first.

velvtacheeze

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2013
I'm another refugee from Yahoo's PE2K message board. I was there from the beginning in 2000. I should be less proud of that than I am. I will miss its simplicity, but I like the board here already, despite the fact that weather, bassmonkeyboy, bezerk, tappytoes and other conservatoons are here too. I have learned nothing from them over the years, and look forward to not learning a thing from those down-market simpletons here as well. Glad to see Arie is posting here though. I hope skid comes here. Thanks!

I'm another refugee from Yahoo's PE2K message board. I was there from the beginning in 2000. I should be less proud of that than I am. I will miss its simplicity, but I like the board here already, despite the fact that weather, bassmonkeyboy, bezerk, tappytoes and other conservatoons are here too. I have learned nothing from them over the years, and look forward to not learning a thing from those down-market simpletons here as well. Glad to see Arie is posting here though. I hope skid comes here. Thanks!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHK-ioV8UE8]Best one liner ever - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome to the forum velvtacheeze. :D

Guess who I am. :evil:

*snicker* at Alan. Not sure what you mean but it's most assuredly food for thought, lol.

Hey vel, glad to see another refugee. We're scattered about, I haven't really had the opportunity to clash with any of my former foils. But there are so many new targets, so many new toons. They even have their own version of tempercheck.
The verbal diarrhea flows in a torrent at times.

FYI to the conservatoons--vel was once one of you.

Welcome Vel!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I wonder if the polish prince will show up!!

Isn't it great how divisive folks are today?
I was worried USMB's name calling and party rubes were diminishing...this new crop should refill the ranks of sheep posters.
yay..:doubt:

Forum List

Back