Sorry Republicans

You realize the books have been thoroughly cooked on employment right?

Not only do the numbers not include people who have "left the workforce", they do not reflect the underemployed. One other thing group they do not include are high school and college graduates. 50% of people graduating from school do not have jobs, yet they are not counted in the numbers.

The employment numbers remain unchanged since Obama took office, yet unemployment is supposedly ~8%.. LOL yeah right, wanna buy some ocean front property in Arizona?

True unemployment is at least 15%, much likely more.

Not do they include Jobs that no longer exist.

How could they? I'd love to see your math on that.

And I speaking of jobs that no longer exist under Obama...and companies that have folded due his terrible handling of the economy.

Not do they include Jobs that no longer exist.

How could they? I'd love to see your math on that.

And I speaking of jobs that no longer exist under Obama...and companies that have folded due his terrible handling of the economy.

According to BLS in jan 2009 there were 133,561,000 non-farm payroll jobs and in mar 2012, there were 132,821,000. So obviously they are keeping track of lost jobs in the establishment survey. Table B-1. Employees on nonfarm payrolls by industry sector and selected industry detail [In thousands]
And the household survey also shows fewer employed, lowerprevent age of the population employed, and more unemployed.
So I'm not sure what exactly you think isn't included or how it should be.

Last edited:
No incumbent president dating to 1956 has lost when unemployment fell over the two years leading up to his re-election contest.

And none has won when the rate rose.

Unemployment was 9.8 percent in November 2010.

Last month, eight months before Election Day, the rate was 8.2 percent.

Swing-state unemployment down, Obama's chances up - York Dispatch

Sorry Chris.

First time for everything.

Obama: the first black president.

Obama: the first one term black president.

Oh no, I'm certain the 40,000,000+ unemployed Americans can't wait to vote "four more years".

You and Romney spent years bashing the unemployed as just being lazy and now I see you guys are trying to win them over? Good luck.

Look at how Romney is changing his tune. Flip flop time.

Mitt Romney Condemns Occupy Wall Street Protesters | No Job News

then

GOP Candidates Dial Back Criticism of Occupy Wall Street Protesters - ABC News

Now he sympathizes with them.

Mitt Romney sympathizes with Wall Street protesters

Funny Romney didn't understand all this in 2008.

Forum List

Back