Sorry Republicans

Unemployment is down significantly from its 10 percent peak in October 2009. No incumbent president dating to 1956 has lost when unemployment fell over the two years leading up to his re-election contest. And none has won when the rate rose.

Unemployment was 9.8 percent in November 2010.

Last month, eight months before Election Day, the rate was 8.2 percent.

Swing-state unemployment down, Obama's chances up - York Dispatch

Wow, only the left could lower the bar like that and think it's awesome. Then again, they celebrate mediocrity.

Why do they not count the people who fell of the unemployment because their benefits stopped. Because the numbers would be MUCH MUCH higher. IF you are TOO stupid to know this I feel sorry for you.

Why do they not count the people who fell of the unemployment because their benefits stopped. Because the numbers would be MUCH MUCH higher. IF you are TOO stupid to know this I feel sorry for you.

10,000 Americans a day are retiring.

Next.

Any administration that would brag about 8% unemployment with 99 weeks paid unemployment benefits must be desperate. When you think about the last administration consider that democrats held the majority in both houses of congress during Bush's last two years and Fannie Mae collapsed while Barney Frank was telling us it was doing fine.

Unemployment is down significantly from its 10 percent peak in October 2009. No incumbent president dating to 1956 has lost when unemployment fell over the two years leading up to his re-election contest. And none has won when the rate rose.

Wow, only the left could lower the bar like that and think it's awesome. Then again, they celebrate mediocrity.

Obama thinks WE will accept the New Standard from himself and the Statists.

No incumbent president dating to 1956 has lost when unemployment fell over the two years leading up to his re-election contest.

And none has won when the rate rose.

Presidents are sworn in on Jan 20th, but they are stuck with budget of the previous president until almost the end of the year.

Obama added the cost of both wars and the true cost of the drugs for votes bill. Worse, the cost of health care for tens of thousands of American maimed in Iraq will also be assigned to Obama by the Republicans. More rotten legacy from that odious party.

Next.

How many have gone on disability or just settled for welfare?

The real unemployment rate is around 17%, obama can lie about it, but can't run from it.

No incumbent president dating to 1956 has lost when unemployment fell over the two years leading up to his re-election contest.

Thought for the Day

"Apparently, I'm supposed to be more angry about what Mitt Romney does with his money, than what Barack Obama does with mine."

Next.

And Obama and the Unions have thier eye on thier retirement funds...

President Obama has sucked for this economy. Job wise and debt wise.

He is fucking KILLING us.

Even with the bogus "jobs numbers" favored by the Obama Administration and the hand-maiden propagandist liberal media sycophants, the Obama Administration performance has been nothing if not hideous.

He is not going to win re-election.

He sucks on multiple levels and inter-dimensionally.

Obama thinks WE will accept the New Standard from himself and the Statists.

He THINKS that, but it's not gonna happen.

no incumbent president dating to 1956 has lost when unemployment fell over the two years leading up to his re-election contest.

Unemployment was 9.8 percent in november 2010.

Last month, eight months before election day, the rate was 8.2 percent.

swing-state unemployment down, obama's chances up - york dispatch

presidents are sworn in on jan 20th, but they are stuck with budget of the previous president until almost the end of the year.

Obama added the cost of both wars and the true cost of the drugs for votes bill. Worse, the cost of health care for tens of thousands of american maimed in iraq will also be assigned to obama by the republicans. More rotten legacy from that odious party.

bush!!!

Thought for the Day

"Apparently, I'm supposed to be more angry about what Mitt Romney does with his money, than what Barack Obama does with mine."

Nice!

Thought for the Day

Outstanding! :clap2:

Forum List

Back