Sorry, My bad!

Sirkarl101

Nov 20, 2011
I jumped the gun again. I stated that The Constitution was crap due largely to the executive orders under FEMA. I am exploring the national archives and am finding that a great deal of these orders are either amended or eliminated. I do believe however that their is no need to direct citizens on how to act for the good of the country in times of distress. We as citizens will always come to the aid, defense and preservation of its liberties in the event of a disaster and do not need orders by the president to be written down and enforced by any branch or branches when it comes time for fighting for the very survival of our nation. Other executive orders also are common sense and I do not need to be instructed on how to act or react as a good U.S citizen. I do apoligize for getting heated over the now changed or eliminated orders and hope I did not mislead anyone. I would like to say it will not happen again but I know it will as I get tense very quickly on the notion that the government holds any powers of freedom at their discretion.
Thank for any patients you permit. Looking forward to discussing issues with you in the future.

Being misinformed, especially as it relates to the nuts and bolts of our very complex laws, is about par for the course, Sirkal.

This is why, incidently, lawyers make the big bucks.

Good for you for:

a. having the courage to say you were wrong.
b. having the intelligence to learn the hard way instead of listening to any of us or the crap in the media

Forum List

Back