Sorry if this is a Duplicate Thread; A surprise GOP Speaker on Thursday?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I saw this on Yahoo...sorry if this is a duplicate thread.

TAMPA, Fla. — Who is the mystery guest speaker at this year's Republican National Convention? Mitt Romney's top advisers claim that even they are out of the loop.
"I do not know. I'm intrigued," Eric Ferhnstrom, a senior Romney adviser, told Yahoo! News' David Chalian and ABC News' Jonathan Karl during a discussion Tuesday morning that also included Romney aides Beth Myers and Ashley O'Connor and pollster Neil Newhouse.
Even if they don't know who will be filling the "To Be Announced" spot in Thursday night's speaking lineup, the advisers did give a glimpse into what's going on within the Romney campaign.

Romney advisers: We don

The Romney Camp says they are out of the loop on who the "mystery guest" may be.

You've got to just shake your head at these political parties.

The mystery speaker is a great idea! Everyone is speculating who it may be...but I hope it doesn't disappoint. Hoping it is former General David Petraeus, our CIA Director. Would love to hear what he has to say!

The mystery speaker is a great idea! Everyone is speculating who it may be...but I hope it doesn't disappoint. Hoping it is former General David Petraeus, our CIA Director. Would love to hear what he has to say!

I'm guessing Palin or Bush 43. It would be funny if it were not so sad. The DNC will probably try a gimmick too.

These political parties are silly.

I'm thinking Joe Biden. I hear he's in town.

TAMPA, Fla. — Who is the mystery guest speaker at this year's Republican National Convention? Mitt Romney's top advisers claim that even they are out of the loop.
"I do not know. I'm intrigued," Eric Ferhnstrom, a senior Romney adviser, told Yahoo! News' David Chalian and ABC News' Jonathan Karl during a discussion Tuesday morning that also included Romney aides Beth Myers and Ashley O'Connor and pollster Neil Newhouse.
Even if they don't know who will be filling the "To Be Announced" spot in Thursday night's speaking lineup, the advisers did give a glimpse into what's going on within the Romney campaign.

The Romney Camp says they are out of the loop on who the "mystery guest" may be.

I've heard it was Palin, because Bobby Jindal had to go back to Louisiana and mismanage Isaac.

I've heard it was Palin, because Bobby Jindal had to go back to Louisiana and mismanage Isaac.

On his worst day, he will do better than Nagin-Blanco......diverting funds for the 9th Ward levies is the Louisiana Democrat hallmark.

The mystery guest is God Almighty. His son will also be in the audience.

The Lord's speech has been vetted and approved by Rush Limbaugh.

His appearance on the Podium of Justice will be accompanied by lots of trumpets and the unsealing of multiple seals and some angels harkening and stuff, followed by seven plagues on the Democrats, concluding with the deaths of the firstborn children of all the gay men in America. So put a bloody tampon over your door Friday night if you want the Angel of Death to pass over your dwelling.

Last edited:

On his worst day, he will do better than Nagin-Blanco......diverting funds for the 9th Ward levies is the Louisiana Democrat hallmark.

LakeNagin.jpg

Candycorn listens to Rush?

Funny stuff the power this man holds over LIBS

I only tune into Rush when the GOP loses an election to hear him toss whomever lost under the bus. The McCain purge was particularly wonderful. Something about being "tired of carrying the water" for RINOs. After the opening postmortem, I don't listen to him.

Again, you've got your facts wrong skippy.

Forum List

Back