Sorry - I can't stop laughing.....

I just can't believe these people will have high cheek bones speak at they're convention. Just heard about the Communist commercial in Massachusetts :lol: "more like China"... this lady is nuts

Perhaps because they have an excess............

of GOP speakers more than willing to speak??

Just can't squeeze them all in :-D

Yep they just couldn't squeeze Bush in? You guys just have no sense of pride and accomplishment for your last 8 years?

Were I you, neither would I.

Aside from reminding everyone about the fiscal disasters of the Bush economy, I think they may be hesitant to put President Bush 43 who speaks in 3 word sentences at most up against the most articulate president of our times.

I'm pretty happy with Bush not going; not because it says anything about the GOP but because I believe he doesn't really give a flip about Governor Romney as a man. The Governor is closer to President Obama in his world view than President Bush. To have President Bush and Vice President Cheney up there on the stage saying "this" is our guy is basically like having Governor Dukakis in a tank.

Dyed-in-the-wool conservatives across the board should be thinking twice about wanting to be seen with Governor Romney as well. It may not bode well for their political future.

I just can't believe these people will have high cheek bones speak at they're convention. Just heard about the Communist commercial in Massachusetts :lol: "more like China"... this lady is nuts

Nuts or not, she's up by 2 in a poll just released. And will get free prime-time media beamed into every home in Mass at the Convention. It may be the clinicher.

I, for one, will be startled if the GOP can't take back the Senate after 4 years of Harry Reid but as it looks, it may not happen.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back