Sorry, but you cannot blame Obama for everything.

Even if that were all true, so what? There are no oligarchies here. No laws against people earning money. The whole fair distribution issue is a bogus wedge by the left.

Bank robbers earn money too. They work hard at it. Only they haven't paid lobbyist to make it legal.

Bank robbers earn money too. They work hard at it. Only they haven't paid lobbyist to make it legal.

No, they don't. As usual, you have no understanding of the topic. Bank robbers STEAL money. See the difference? Of course you don't, you big dope.

Wall Street passes out mortgages to anyone with a signature.

Wall Street bundles the mortgagees into "securities".

Wall Street sells the mortgages to people overseas.

Wall Street insures the "securities.

The "securities" tank.

The investors from overseas lose their money.

The people with the mortgages lose their houses.

The insurance companies pay Wall Street and go bankrupt.

Wall Street gets rich.

All perfectly legal in the "deregulated" Wall Street. Hey, they have to be allowed to "make money".

Why this isn't "stealing"? Because it's "legal". I guess that makes me a dope. Because to me, it looks EXACTLY like "stealing".

yep, the top 1% having the majority of money back in 1928 worked out just fine and dandy for us... :eusa_eh:

stupid is, as stupid does...if we fail to recognize our mistakes....

Even if that were all true, so what? There are no oligarchies here. No laws against people earning money. The whole fair distribution issue is a bogus wedge by the left.

Just as gay marriage and abortion are bogus wedges by the right.

Spread the wealth, Comrade, spread the wealth

Tax cuts 2.4 Trillion.

52% of tax cuts go to top 1% of Americans.

Two wars costing 3 thrillion.

2 trillion dollar drug gift to the elderly

Spread the wealth, Comrade, spread the wealth

The "securities" tank.

Wall Street gets rich.

All perfectly legal in the "deregulated" Wall Street. Hey, they have to be allowed to "make money".

Why this isn't "stealing"? Because it's "legal". I guess that makes me a dope. Because to me, it looks EXACTLY like "stealing".

Fannie and Freddie started accepting no verification mortgages! They started it!

Banks underwrite becuase they had a stupid fuck as a buyer!

Again, repeal 16th Amendment, the only personal income Rdean needs to be concerned about is his own

It would be nice if for once Obama would stop blaming everything on Bush.

His poor judgment and insane policies can be explained away by what he calls "The last ten years of economic insecurity".

yep, the top 1% having the majority of money back in 1928 worked out just fine and dandy for us... :eusa_eh:

stupid is, as stupid does...if we fail to recognize our mistakes....

How'd that whole "from each according to his means and to each according to his needs" work out?

The "securities" tank.

Wall Street gets rich.

Fannie and Freddie started accepting no verification mortgages! They started it!

Banks underwrite becuase they had a stupid fuck as a buyer!

Again, repeal 16th Amendment, the only personal income Rdean needs to be concerned about is his own

NO, THEY DID NOT. and they STILL DO NOT.

Forum List

Back