Sorry but no Iranians at my BBQ

:lol:

yea, when the topic of stolen, bullshit elections come up who DOESNT think about Bush 2k?

The Iranian government is calling the protestors "terrorists"....doesn't that mean they get to kill/torture/imprison them with no trial and the such according to our lovely neocon ideology?

Thank god Bush isn't president anymore. He would be loudly condemning Iranian abuses, and then he would get laughed off the world stage. At least we have someone now who can legitimately complain about other countries human rights actions.

Man you lefties have no honor! You will preach the leftist oath to protect and apologize for Islmofacist until your death!

No, fuckwit. The point was that what they are doing is wrong...just as when WE did it, it was also wrong.

The Iranian government is calling the protestors "terrorists"....doesn't that mean they get to kill/torture/imprison them with no trial and the such according to our lovely neocon ideology?

Thank god Bush isn't president anymore. He would be loudly condemning Iranian abuses, and then he would get laughed off the world stage. At least we have someone now who can legitimately complain about other countries human rights actions.

Whether you want to believe it or not, GW is most likely the biggest factor motivating this move for reform within Iran.

Oh? And how do you come to that conclusion?

Man you lefties have no honor! You will preach the leftist oath to protect and apologize for Islmofacist until your death!

No, fuckwit. The point was that what they are doing is wrong...just as when WE did it, it was also wrong.

but again you apologize and protect them! Bomb goes off on a bus of infidels, then it must be the West's fault the interfering in Muslim affairs.

You do realize that the vast majority of Islamic terrorist attacks against the West happen outside of the US right?

but again you apologize and protect them! Bomb goes off on a bus of infidels, then it must be the West's fault the interfering in Muslim affairs.

You do realize that the vast majority of Islamic terrorist attacks against the West happen outside of the US right?

you mean how Watts riots and Scalping DIDNT happen in Switzerland?

:rofl:

Really? I apologize and protect them? Where exactly have I done that? Please cite where I have apologized for the atrocities committed by the Iranian regime. Or where I've apologized for any form of Islamic terrorism.

Anyone who wishes to try and compare the tragic events at Kent State (which was a Ohio deal, not National) to what is taking place in Iran, needs to shut off their computer and seek professional help immediately. They are a danger to themselves and anyone who share air with them.

Look your talking about EOTs, a 9/11 Truther, a holocaust denier and basically will support any crazy off the wall theory as long as it paints America and/or the Jews as the bad guys. Self-hating Americans are the worst kind!

remember your talking to ghook that greets every criticism of israel or his opinion with false cries of holocaust denial and un-American.......what a goofball

Really? I apologize and protect them? Where exactly have I done that? Please cite where I have apologized for the atrocities committed by the Iranian regime. Or where I've apologized for any form of Islamic terrorism.

Didn't you know? You are a Scarlet A wearing hater of da jooos now. Clearly, you want nothing more than to see dead joooo floating in the sea. If you were granted three wishes they would be, in order, dead jews - more dead jews - and even more deader dead jews.

You should have known better than to opposed a chosen one with your dirty goyim ass, yo. Who needs to debate your points when calling you an antisemite works just as well?

Gunny there is no such thing as unlawful protest

what's next - unlawful life ?

hey we killed this guy but its not a crime because his life was unlawful ...

perhaps Gunny you should move to North Korea - you love authority way too much.

stop being a repeater for state propaganda and start using common sense.

Last edited:
again.. what is ironic is the loudest siren against "terrorism", da joooos, are also the quickest to validate assasinating iranian presidents and arming disattached populations. for real, if this shit were any goofier Walt Disney would have a cartoon history already in print.

You are trying to equate Kent State and the Chicago Riots to what is going on in Iran to take from the fact that what the Iranian regime is doing is clearly WRONG. You are trying to forgive their actions by equating them to actions committed here in the States!

Anyone who wishes to try and compare the tragic events at Kent State (which was a Ohio deal, not National) to what is taking place in Iran, needs to shut off their computer and seek professional help immediately. They are a danger to themselves and anyone who share air with them.

Look your talking about EOTs, a 9/11 Truther, a holocaust denier and basically will support any crazy off the wall theory as long as it paints America and/or the Jews as the bad guys. Self-hating Americans are the worst kind!

remember your talking to ghook that greets every criticism of israel or his opinion with false cries of holocaust denial and un-American.......what a goofball

PLEASE! I am talking about you and you specifically! I didn't slander you. I preached only the truth about you!

Didn't you know? You are a Scarlet A wearing hater of da jooos now. Clearly, you want nothing more than to see dead joooo floating in the sea. If you were granted three wishes they would be, in order, dead jews - more dead jews - and even more deader dead jews.

You should have known better than to opposed a chosen one with your dirty goyim ass, yo. Who needs to debate your points when calling you an antisemite works just as well?

Hey scumbag where in my post did I call her an antisemite! I infered she is a self-hating America (ditto for you), which is much worse than an antisemite in my book!

You are trying to equate Kent State and the Chicago Riots to what is going on in Iran to take from the fact that what the Iranian regime is doing is clearly WRONG.

I am? Where did I do that exactly?

You are trying to forgive their actions by equating them to actions committed here in the States!

You are unforgivably stupid. I am equating their actions with US actions in the war on terror not because their actions are acceptable, rather to prove that US actions are unacceptable.

Hey scumbag where in my post did I call her an antisemite! I infered she is a self-hating America (ditto for you), which is much worse than an antisemite in my book!

She?

And your inference is moronic.

dude, you act like it's not obvious how circular your reaction to criticism is. Ps, that whole "self hating" schtick is luaghably the same routine used by zionists to deflect criticism by fellow jews. Good grief, four left turns and ghook is rightback to where he started from.

and then factor into the daily news reports...back in those days...you got a daily count of the dead in vietnam..people were confronted with what was going on daily ....it was not like now where the war dead are push to the back of the news...it was the first thing the national news...everyone watched cbs with uncle walter....and trusted him...

and that's the way it is...june 25, 2009

They weren't pushed to the 'back of the news' until they were no longer necessary to beat the Bush administration over the head with, and they had new ammunition to use. Now that Obama sits in the Whitehouse, I've never heard one word about any soldiers dying in the ME. I guess all death has stopped over there now that Bush is out of office?

Now that Obama sits in the Whitehouse, I've never heard one word about any soldiers dying in the ME. I guess all death has stopped over there now that Bush is out of office?

haha ! excellent point.

we should have seen it coming that when Obama/Biden said they would end the war what they meant is they would end media coverage over the war :)

Last edited:

PLEASE! I am talking about you and you specifically! I didn't slander you. I preached only the truth about you!

the truth.... so can you show me a single post of holocaust denial or slander directed at Jewish people and not their governments actions and officials or any post I say I hate America...how about this ....remember gayhooker69 is bent on a campaign to molested children and infest them with his AIDS virus,,,especially Muslim children...he is the worst kind of pedophile...I didnt slander him..I just preach the truth

Forum List

Back