Soros Promotes UN Control Over Gun Ownership...

Unfortunatey, it will be your own Government who enforces it. It will be under a UN Mandate, but your own Government will be the enforcers. Citizens must be disarmed. That's been the NWO Global Elite plan for many years. It isn't a new idea by any stretch. They've been pushing it for a long time.

Ok because those Blue helmet pussies couldn't even settle down a fist fight down at the local Middle school let alone put down Americans.

I agree. It will have to be your own Government who does the enforcing. And it looks like they're very willing to do so. Hopefully, they can be stopped though. I still have faith.

Have you seen this? It's directly from the UN website. This is how governments will be able to back door serious gun control under the banner of "helping the UN". Trust me, we've been to hell and back up here getting rid of our long gun registry. Once the billion dollar boondoggle registries are in place it takes forever to remove them. We finally got it done but it took over a decade and a long hard fight to get a solid majority conservative government to finally get rid of the registry.

Tracing small arms key to preventing their diversion for illicit use – UN chief

Keeping track of small arms in conflict, post-conflict and conflict-prone areas is a key to identifying where such weapons and ammunition may be diverted for illicit use, and thus improve the security of stockpiles and shipments, says Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.

“The Security Council may wish to encourage States to strengthen their tracing capacity and to enhance international cooperation regarding tracing in these contexts, including with the United Nations,” he writes in a report to the Security Council on the trade in illicit small arms and light weapons.

Now look at the wording. "Conflict prone areas". Wouldn't that be all your border states with Mexico just for starters.

Keeping track? Registry, registry, registry.

Here's your link. I still can't believe people even think this a conspiracy theory. The United Nation dog fuckers (pardon my French, I hate the UN) have been open, honest and at this for forever now.

Here's your link:

Tracing small arms key to preventing their diversion for illicit use – UN chief

Oh and one other quote to make your hair stand on end.

He recommends that the Council encourages Member States to provide the UN, on a voluntary basis, with public information on the markings applied to ammunition for small arms and light weapons by manufacturers under their jurisdiction, as well as the markings on ammunition recovered from illicit use.

omg, the Un's mission is to stop the scourge of war..

this administration would sell us out in a heartbeat..but vote for them again people

Charter of the United Nations

PREAMBLE

WE THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS DETERMINED
• to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, which twice in our lifetime has brought untold sorrow to mankind, and
• to reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and small, and
• to establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of international law can be maintained, and
• to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

AND FOR THESE ENDS
• to practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbours, and
• to unite our strength to maintain international peace and security, and
• to ensure, by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods, that armed force shall not be used, save in the common interest, and
• to employ international machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all peoples,

HAVE RESOLVED TO COMBINE OUR EFFORTS TO ACCOMPLISH THESE AIMS

Accordingly, our respective Governments, through representatives assembled in the city of San Francisco, who have exhibited their full powers found to be in good and due form, have agreed to the present Charter of the United Nations and do hereby establish an international organization to be known as the United Nations.

Oh? UN Authorizes Action Against Ghadafi

and, subsequently:

The Carnage.

Where's the dignity?

The fact that Bush II used UN resolutions to justify his personal war does not give them any greater weight than those resolutions actually possess--ZIP. The US has veto power, and supplies a large part of UN funding. The paranoid can relax; Bush II had to roundup suckers to sacrifice their countrymen for his "coalition of the willing". Without US troops, the UN resolution can be ignored. Odd that the same parrots that yipped about the number of UN resolutions Saddam ignored, now believe a similar resolution will carry weight in the US; it is all in your tiny little minds.

Charter of the United Nations

PREAMBLE

WE THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS DETERMINED
• to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, which twice in our lifetime has brought untold sorrow to mankind, and
• to reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and small, and
• to establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of international law can be maintained, and
• to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

AND FOR THESE ENDS
• to practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbours, and
• to unite our strength to maintain international peace and security, and
• to ensure, by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods, that armed force shall not be used, save in the common interest, and
• to employ international machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all peoples,

HAVE RESOLVED TO COMBINE OUR EFFORTS TO ACCOMPLISH THESE AIMS

Accordingly, our respective Governments, through representatives assembled in the city of San Francisco, who have exhibited their full powers found to be in good and due form, have agreed to the present Charter of the United Nations and do hereby establish an international organization to be known as the United Nations.

Oh? UN Authorizes Action Against Ghadafi

and, subsequently:

The Carnage.

Where's the dignity?

The fact that Bush II used UN resolutions to justify his personal war does not give them any greater weight than those resolutions actually possess--ZIP. The US has veto power, and supplies a large part of UN funding. The paranoid can relax; Bush II had to roundup suckers to sacrifice their countrymen for his "coalition of the willing". Without US troops, the UN resolution can be ignored. Odd that the same parrots that yipped about the number of UN resolutions Saddam ignored, now believe a similar resolution will carry weight in the US; it is all in your tiny little minds.

This administration supports this treaty. Aren't you aware of that?

George Soros is no dummy, trust me, his vision of the world is that of an elite group controlling every facet of life, in short, just another true fascist looking to create a new world order. As for the UN, why we remain and host this worthless organization is beyond comprehension.

Exactly right. The left cannot ever achieve the kind of absolute power and control they lust after when a population is armed. It is why top of their agenda is always disarming the population and rendering them defenseless. Soros is dangerous - self loathing Jew, anti-Semitic, Nazi fascist sympathizer, totalitarian loving egomaniac burning with a lust for power and the money to buy it. These people believe they have an inherent right to RULE over us and our approval or disapproval is irrelevant and immaterial to them.

Clearly the treaty covers international arms trading. Of course the NRA is opposed as we are the biggest arms dealer in the world by far and will try and scare the bejesus out of some folks.....

I wanted to come back and revisit this post of yours. I finally found the link I was looking for.

This is far more than an international arms trading treaty. The United Nations already has in place a disarmament program where a country can ask for the UN's assistance in getting rid of weapons. In my other post I had a press release directly from the UN where they will ask countries to co operate with them with the registry of small arms so they can "track " track the weapons.

UN sends him the machinery to destroy all those weapons and there would have been no Arab spring in Libya. And it would have been open season on the rebels. Same with any of the countries in the ME. Who would make the decision on which rebels should be disarmed?

This does not give me a warm and fuzzy. Oh and please note that the UN gives credit to the US for the assistance for this program.

From the UN Press Release:

unlogo_blue_sml_en.jpg

Press Release 30 May 2012
DC/3355
Department of Public Information • News and Media Division • New York

United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs Provides

Small Arms Destruction Equipment to Belize

NEW YORK, 30 May, Office for Disarmament Affairs — In May, the United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs, through its Regional Centre for Peace, Disarmament and Development in Latin America and the Caribbean (UNLIREC), provided a set of small arms destruction equipment to Belize and trained national officers on the use of the equipment. These activities aim to strengthen the capacity of Belize to combat the illicit trafficking in small arms and light weapons nationally, as well as in the Caribbean region.

The Regional Centre provided a set of hydraulic shears to assist Belizein having a permanent and sustainable capacity to destroy surplus, obsolete and confiscated small arms and light weapons.

On 28 May, the Centre provided training on use of the shears to 12 officers from the Belize Police Department, Defence Force, and the Customs and Prison Departments, which resulted in the symbolic destruction of 40 weapons.

The Centre previously undertook a national baseline assessment and provided 40 international standard padlocks to strengthen weapons stockpile safety and security.

The provision of this equipment by the Regional Centre is part of its “Firearms Destruction and Stockpile Management Assistance Package for Caribbean States”.

This Assistance Package aims at assisting Caribbean States to combat illicit arms trafficking and to implement relevant international and regional disarmament instruments such as the United Nations Programme of Action on Small Arms.

The Assistance Package aids States to reduce the risk of theft and diversion from government holdings of operational, confiscated, surplus and obsolete small arms, light weapons, ammunition and explosives.

The Centre’s assistance to Caribbean States also includes the development of independent weapons monitoring and verification methodologies; the establishment of safe and efficient methods for the destruction of small arms, light weapons, ammunition and explosives based on United Nations standards; and the legal review of national small arms legislation.

This Assistance Package is implemented with the financial support of the United States.

For more information on the Regional Centre for Peace, Disarmament and Development in Latin America and the Caribbean, visit Unlirec. Please direct all questions to Amanda Cowl, Political Affairs Officer, e-mail:

ETA: link: http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2012/dc3355.doc.htm

Last edited:
Clearly the treaty covers international arms trading. Of course the NRA is opposed as we are the biggest arms dealer in the world by far and will try and scare the bejesus out of some folks.....

I wanted to come back and revisit this post of yours. I finally found the link I was looking for.

This is far more than an international arms trading treaty. The United Nations already has in place a disarmament program where a country can ask for the UN's assistance in getting rid of weapons. In my other post I had a press release directly from the UN where they will ask countries to co operate with them with the registry of small arms so they can "track " track the weapons.

UN sends him the machinery to destroy all those weapons and there would have been no Arab spring in Libya. And it would have been open season on the rebels. Same with any of the countries in the ME. Who would make the decision on which rebels should be disarmed?

This does not give me a warm and fuzzy. Oh and please note that the UN gives credit to the US for the assistance for this program.

From the UN Press Release:

unlogo_blue_sml_en.jpg

Press Release 30 May 2012
DC/3355
Department of Public Information • News and Media Division • New York

United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs Provides

Small Arms Destruction Equipment to Belize

NEW YORK, 30 May, Office for Disarmament Affairs — In May, the United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs, through its Regional Centre for Peace, Disarmament and Development in Latin America and the Caribbean (UNLIREC), provided a set of small arms destruction equipment to Belize and trained national officers on the use of the equipment. These activities aim to strengthen the capacity of Belize to combat the illicit trafficking in small arms and light weapons nationally, as well as in the Caribbean region.

The Regional Centre provided a set of hydraulic shears to assist Belizein having a permanent and sustainable capacity to destroy surplus, obsolete and confiscated small arms and light weapons.

On 28 May, the Centre provided training on use of the shears to 12 officers from the Belize Police Department, Defence Force, and the Customs and Prison Departments, which resulted in the symbolic destruction of 40 weapons.

The Centre previously undertook a national baseline assessment and provided 40 international standard padlocks to strengthen weapons stockpile safety and security.

The provision of this equipment by the Regional Centre is part of its “Firearms Destruction and Stockpile Management Assistance Package for Caribbean States”.

This Assistance Package aims at assisting Caribbean States to combat illicit arms trafficking and to implement relevant international and regional disarmament instruments such as the United Nations Programme of Action on Small Arms.

The Assistance Package aids States to reduce the risk of theft and diversion from government holdings of operational, confiscated, surplus and obsolete small arms, light weapons, ammunition and explosives.

The Centre’s assistance to Caribbean States also includes the development of independent weapons monitoring and verification methodologies; the establishment of safe and efficient methods for the destruction of small arms, light weapons, ammunition and explosives based on United Nations standards; and the legal review of national small arms legislation.

This Assistance Package is implemented with the financial support of the United States.

For more information on the Regional Centre for Peace, Disarmament and Development in Latin America and the Caribbean, visit Unlirec. Please direct all questions to Amanda Cowl, Political Affairs Officer, e-mail:

ETA: link: United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs Provides Small Arms Destruction Equipment to Belize

Thank you. Belize citizens have no constitutional right to own a gun. US citizens on the other hand do as I'm sure you well know. In order for the US Government to take away our constitutional right to own guns, they would have to pass a constutitional amendment. I dare say that is not going to happen.

Guns in Belize: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

Forum List

Back