Soros Promotes UN Control Over Gun Ownership...

First of all I never claimed their effort would be sucessfull did I? My claim is that they are not going to try and take guns away from US Citizens with this treaty.

Son...they have tried to take and/or restrict the use of our guns using every means they can come up with. From suing the makers of ammunition, to using the EPA to restrict the use of lead in BULLETS...not just shot shells for water fowl...and more recently to selling assault weapons to Mexican drug cartels to be used in the murder of HUNDREDS of innocent Mexicans and at least 2 US officers in an effort to turn public sentiment against guns.

Progressive's ends justifies the means philosophy means they will use or do ANYTHING. And this is just one more part of a death by a thousand cuts strategy.

If anyone honestly believes that this is not just one more step along the road to a one world order that leads to the US and therefore it's citizens being subjugated to a global governance...they are naive in the extreme.

If they believe that the notion of a one world government is a good thing and are just providing cover fire by defending this UN STUPIDITY...then they need to move their ass to Europe and start earning Euros. Cause it is NEVER going to happen.

Too many people have given their lives for our freedom for the average American to EVER allow that to happen!
:clap2:
Exactly!

omg, the Un's mission is to stop the scourge of war..

this administration would sell us out in a heartbeat..but vote for them again people

Charter of the United Nations

PREAMBLE

WE THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS DETERMINED
• to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, which twice in our lifetime has brought untold sorrow to mankind, and
• to reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and small, and
• to establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of international law can be maintained, and
• to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

AND FOR THESE ENDS
• to practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbours, and
• to unite our strength to maintain international peace and security, and
• to ensure, by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods, that armed force shall not be used, save in the common interest, and
• to employ international machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all peoples,

HAVE RESOLVED TO COMBINE OUR EFFORTS TO ACCOMPLISH THESE AIMS

Accordingly, our respective Governments, through representatives assembled in the city of San Francisco, who have exhibited their full powers found to be in good and due form, have agreed to the present Charter of the United Nations and do hereby establish an international organization to be known as the United Nations.

The rapid march towards NWO Totalitarianism rolls on. The People cannot be allowed to be armed in the NWO Police State. That's just the way it is. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

Clearly the treaty covers international arms trading. Of course the NRA is opposed as we are the biggest arms dealer in the world by far and will try and scare the bejesus out of some folks.....

You must've skimmed over this part...
In order to avoid being labeled a “human rights abuser,” the United States (along with all member states) is ordered by the UN to comply with the ATT. To compel this compliance, the ATT empowers the UN to force Congress to:

• Enact internationally agreed licensing requirements for Americans

• Confiscate and destroy unauthorized firearms of Americans while allowing the U.S. government to keep theirs

• Ban the trade, sale, and private ownership of semi-automatic guns

• Create and mandate an international registry to organize an encompassing gun confiscation in America

Nothing in the treaty about any of those.

This was from the 2010 proposed treaty.

"Acknowledging also the right of States to regulate internal transfers of arms
and national ownership, including through national constitutional protections on
private ownership, exclusively within their territory
,...."

United Nations Official Document

Now if you have a link to a newer treaty, feel free to post it.

Furthermore Article 2 of the UN Charter.

7. Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; ....

Charter of the United Nations: Chapter I: Purposes and Principles

They are in NYC working on a treaty as we post to each other. They put Iran on the panel. Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy.

You must've skimmed over this part...

Nothing in the treaty about any of those.

This was from the 2010 proposed treaty.

"Acknowledging also the right of States to regulate internal transfers of arms
and national ownership, including through national constitutional protections on
private ownership, exclusively within their territory
,...."

United Nations Official Document

Now if you have a link to a newer treaty, feel free to post it.

Furthermore Article 2 of the UN Charter.

7. Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; ....

Charter of the United Nations: Chapter I: Purposes and Principles

They are in NYC working on a treaty as we post to each other. They put Iran on the panel. Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy.

Yikes, that's like putting Cuba on the Human Rights Commission!

Anyone with common sense understands that Citizens cannot be allowed to be armed in the coming NWO Police State. Why would Big Brother allow Citizens that right? What benefit would that be for him? The People must be rendered disarmed and helpless. That's the plan.

omg, the Un's mission is to stop the scourge of war..

this administration would sell us out in a heartbeat..but vote for them again people

Charter of the United Nations

PREAMBLE

WE THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS DETERMINED
• to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, which twice in our lifetime has brought untold sorrow to mankind, and
• to reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and small, and
• to establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of international law can be maintained, and
• to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

AND FOR THESE ENDS
• to practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbours, and
• to unite our strength to maintain international peace and security, and
• to ensure, by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods, that armed force shall not be used, save in the common interest, and
• to employ international machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all peoples,

HAVE RESOLVED TO COMBINE OUR EFFORTS TO ACCOMPLISH THESE AIMS

Accordingly, our respective Governments, through representatives assembled in the city of San Francisco, who have exhibited their full powers found to be in good and due form, have agreed to the present Charter of the United Nations and do hereby establish an international organization to be known as the United Nations.

Oh? UN Authorizes Action Against Ghadafi

and, subsequently:

The Carnage.

Where's the dignity?

Last edited:
Anyone with common sense understands that Citizens cannot be allowed to be armed in the coming NWO Police State. Why would Big Brother allow Citizens that right? What benefit would that be for him? The People must be rendered disarmed and helpless. That's the plan.

Whose going to enforce the NWO though? those blue helmet UN forces are a bunch of pussies, they couldn't even get a bunch of unruly girl scouts in line.

Whose going to enforce the NWO though? those blue helmet UN forces are a bunch of pussies, they couldn't even get a bunch of unruly girl scouts in line.

Unfortunatey, it will be your own Government who enforces it. It will be under a UN Mandate, but your own Government will be the enforcers. Citizens must be disarmed. That's been the NWO Global Elite plan for many years. It isn't a new idea by any stretch. They've been pushing it for a long time.

Unfortunatey, it will be your own Government who enforces it. It will be under a UN Mandate, but your own Government will be the enforcers. Citizens must be disarmed. That's been the NWO Global Elite plan for many years. It isn't a new idea by any stretch. They've been pushing it for a long time.

Ok because those Blue helmet pussies couldn't even settle down a fist fight down at the local Middle school let alone put down Americans.

The rapid march towards NWO Totalitarianism rolls on. The People cannot be allowed to be armed in the NWO Police State. That's just the way it is. This shouldn't surprise anyone.
Where I think it gets dicey is to watch the UN's choices in the past few years. They're putting radical muslims in charge of skirmishes between warmongering arabs and israel, etc. It would be like going to Bill, Wyoming (population 5) and asking Bill to be the Mayor of New York City. (Bill may have been an oil rig hand and/or part-time cowpoke.)

4474-004-409058D8.gif

Britannica

Ok because those Blue helmet pussies couldn't even settle down a fist fight down at the local Middle school let alone put down Americans.

I agree. It will have to be your own Government who does the enforcing. And it looks like they're very willing to do so. Hopefully, they can be stopped though. I still have faith.

I'm glad I won't be among the ones trying to confiscate guns. Dangerous work.

Unfortunately, the People are vastly out-gunned. Big Brother has unlimited financial and military means. When it comes time to confiscate your guns, they will have the means to do it. You will simply be labelled a 'Terrorist', and the drones will be sent in. I know most will say this is just farfetched paranoia, but the NWO Global Elite really are moving forward with their plans. Can they be stopped? Who knows? I hope so though.

In order to avoid being labeled a “human rights abuser,” the United States (along with all member states) is ordered by the UN to comply with the ATT. To compel this compliance, the ATT empowers the UN to force Congress to:

The good news is that -nothing- can force Congress to pass a bill, and until such time as relevant domestic law is enacted, international treaties have no effect inside the US.

Unfortunately, the People are vastly out-gunned. Big Brother has unlimited financial and military means. When it comes time to confiscate your guns, they will have the means to do it. You will simply be labelled a 'Terrorist', and the drones will be sent in. I know most will say this is just farfetched paranoia, but the NWO Global Elite really are moving forward with their plans. Can they be stopped? Who knows? I hope so though.

-----------It would be wise to remember that the military is sworn to the Constitution; not the government, and that soldiers are required to obey lawful orders (only).

-----------It would be wise to remember that the military is sworn to the Constitution; not the government, and that soldiers are required to obey lawful orders (only).

They will be deemed 'Lawful Orders' by then. Once the new 'Laws' go into effect, those who refuse to go along, will be dealt with severely. They want the People disarmed and helpless. It's what they've wanted for many years. And the Military/Police will follow orders. Don't delude yourself into thinking they won't.

Clearly the treaty covers international arms trading. Of course the NRA is opposed as we are the biggest arms dealer in the world by far and will try and scare the bejesus out of some folks.....

The sloppy attempt to incite the paranoid is working. It hasn't dawned on them yet, the US supplies most of the funding AND manpower of the UN, and has veto power of course.

Forum List

Back