Soros plan for the EU

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Point 1. The EU should accept at least a million asylum seekers a year and pay for the upkeep of asylum seekers.

Point 2. The EU should lead the global effort to provide funding to Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey; the EU should help to create special economic zones with preferred trade status to attract investment and generate jobs for refugees and locals; and the EU should provide funds to the 'frontline countries'.
[Opinion] The 'Soros Plan': what to keep and what to scrap
Point 3. The EU should build a single EU asylum and migration agency.

Point 4. The EU should establish safe channels for asylum seekers from Greece and Italy to their destination countries, to calm the panic; and as the next step extend safe avenues to the frontline regions, and establish processing centres there.

Point 6. The EU should mobilise "the private sector – NGOs, church groups, and businesses – to act as sponsors" to absorb and integrate more than a million asylum seekers a year.

I noticed that Soros in his plan for the EU (Europe Union) is to spend their money on HIS plan to have a World Oder using the Nations money is nice. I only wonder when he is going to demand that the US TO spend and tax, Democrats might like the idea I don't. [Opinion] The 'Soros Plan': what to keep and what to scrap

Point 1. The EU should accept at least a million asylum seekers a year and pay for the upkeep of asylum seekers.

Point 2. The EU should lead the global effort to provide funding to Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey; the EU should help to create special economic zones with preferred trade status to attract investment and generate jobs for refugees and locals; and the EU should provide funds to the 'frontline countries'.
[Opinion] The 'Soros Plan': what to keep and what to scrap
Point 3. The EU should build a single EU asylum and migration agency.

Point 4. The EU should establish safe channels for asylum seekers from Greece and Italy to their destination countries, to calm the panic; and as the next step extend safe avenues to the frontline regions, and establish processing centres there.

Point 6. The EU should mobilise "the private sector – NGOs, church groups, and businesses – to act as sponsors" to absorb and integrate more than a million asylum seekers a year.

I noticed that Soros in his plan for the EU (Europe Union) is to spend their money on HIS plan to have a World Oder using the Nations money is nice. I only wonder when he is going to demand that the US TO spend and tax, Democrats might like the idea I don't. [Opinion] The 'Soros Plan': what to keep and what to scrap

Why Soros does nor recommend to send all refugees to his home country Israel?

Forum List

Back