Soros officially declared a terrorist by over 190,000 patriots -

This is the only part of the screed that is true, and the only part that Republicans care about: "Mr. Soros, 87, is a Hungarian-born billionaire and businessman. He supported Mr. Trump’s rival during the 2016 race, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton...".

If 190,000 people are so het up over large political donations, they should go to work trying to repeal Citizen's United that opened the door for dark money and corrupting influences.

Meantime, the Daily Wake article is big on generalized accusations and darn minuscule on documented facts.
Dark money.....something Democrats took full advantage of.
How many leftist groups are 501(c) non-profits??
How many of them are spending money on campaigns without declaring the donors?
BTW, how much money is the corrupt media spending on Democrat campaigns?
Is that being declared?
Beats me, do you have a comparative listing? Or if I quote any number of 501Cs off the top of my head will you even know enough to correct me? The RNC has tons more money than the Democrats so it is said. So set us straight on how the Democrats took full advantage of Citizens United while Republicans rejected dark money. Karl Rove can fill you in.
Can you prove that the RNC is getting their money from unknown sources.
If you can't, STFU.
We do know that Obama was caught taking donations from foreigners......and we also can agree that the corrupt media gives the Democrats an advantage regardless how much money the RNC gets because anything the media does is free. The Dems don't have to pay them a cent.

Then there's Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, movies with leftist actors and directors pumping out their leftist BS propaganda and censorship in social media. Telling people who to vote for and what to think, OR ELSE!!!

Fuck you.
View attachment 271508

Political Nonprofits (Dark Money) | OpenSecrets
Thus the Obama Administration floats this horseshit so he can use the IRS to attack his political opponents.
You're so gullible.
please just STOP this bull crap Mudwhistle.... obama has NOTHING to do with OPEN SECRETS who tracks this stuff.... and made the chart.

your ''side'' has used dark money TO THE HILT.

thus their bogus attack on the IRS.... right wingers LOVE dark money!

Is that being declared?
Beats me, do you have a comparative listing? Or if I quote any number of 501Cs off the top of my head will you even know enough to correct me? The RNC has tons more money than the Democrats so it is said. So set us straight on how the Democrats took full advantage of Citizens United while Republicans rejected dark money. Karl Rove can fill you in.
If you can't, STFU.
We do know that Obama was caught taking donations from foreigners......and we also can agree that the corrupt media gives the Democrats an advantage regardless how much money the RNC gets because anything the media does is free. The Dems don't have to pay them a cent.

Then there's Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, movies with leftist actors and directors pumping out their leftist BS propaganda and censorship in social media. Telling people who to vote for and what to think, OR ELSE!!!

Fuck you.
View attachment 271508

Thus the Obama Administration floats this horseshit so he can use the IRS to attack his political opponents.
You're so gullible.
please just STOP this bull crap Mudwhistle.... obama has NOTHING to do with OPEN SECRETS who tracks this stuff.... and made the chart.

First of all Dark Money is just a false label placed on it to make it look evil and illegal.
When it comes to the RNC it is neither.
As you can see by reading your own damned graph, thanks to harassment from Obama and the IRS, the 501 money tapered off almost 5 years ago.
What we need to do is track all of the free advertisement the Democrat Party gets from their friends in CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, PBS, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and all Television programs and movies in Hollywood designed to turn voters against Christians, gun owners, and Republicans in general. Then let's talk about all of the human-trafficking that's going on all over the country. That's how they turned Wisconsin, Minnesota, New York, New Jersey, California, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Washington State into blue states. They're attempting to turn Texas Blue as well.

You're so busy worrying about a few million dollars from soccer moms and totally ignoring the criminal activity that is taking place every day on the left.

This is the only part of the screed that is true, and the only part that Republicans care about: "Mr. Soros, 87, is a Hungarian-born billionaire and businessman. He supported Mr. Trump’s rival during the 2016 race, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton...".

If 190,000 people are so het up over large political donations, they should go to work trying to repeal Citizen's United that opened the door for dark money and corrupting influences.

Meantime, the Daily Wake article is big on generalized accusations and darn minuscule on documented facts.
Is that being declared?
If you can't, STFU.

Fuck you.
Gee, mud! It's a good day when I've wadded your shorts like this.
Not really. I didn't give it another thought.
I just see reminders of this every time I turn on my PC.
And I know that you agree with it.
What does that make you?
The biggest threat to national security in America is Democrats and their useful idiots.
Mud, Trump got himself elected by saying that America sucks! You voted for him because you thought America sucks! And the biggest threat to America's security is having a bloviating idiot in the White House that offends friends and sucks up to enemies.

to declare American financier George Soros a domestic terrorist

No shit.

Along with Tom Steyer, and don't forget Michael Bloomberg who bought out that special election to turn Washington into a gun control state.

Laws and Agency Rules Washington State Constitution

Section 24:

Right to Bear Arms.

The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired, but nothing in this section shall be construed as authorizing individuals or corporations to organize, maintain or employ an armed body of men.[1]

Ha, ha! Just kidding! There's no right to bear arms in Washington State. Who the fuck did you think you were?

Initiative 1639 | Washington State

Is that being declared?
If you can't, STFU.

Fuck you.
What does that make you?
The biggest threat to national security in America is Democrats and their useful idiots.
Mud, Trump got himself elected by saying that America sucks! You voted for him because you thought America sucks! And the biggest threat to America's security is having a bloviating idiot in the White House that offends friends and sucks up to enemies.
Trump didn't get elected by saying America sucks, you idiot.
He got elected because he's the only person in Washington that people feel they can trust to fight against the Open Borders crowd.

the only person in Washington that people feel they can trust

Spies obtained a set of handwritten memos drafted by Emily Cummins, who for more than a decade served as the NRA’s managing director of tax and risk management.

Ackerman McQueen is the Oklahoma-based public relations firm central to the NRA’s evolution into a no-compromise advocate for unchecked gun ownership.

Obviously that article is written from a democrat crimestoppers anti-gun political slant. Cummins looks like a traitor, and McQueen appears to stand for what the organization is supposed to represent, but there has been so little progress and so much backsliding on the gun rights and Second Amendment front that I strongly suspect McQueen’s loyalty as well.

What about Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership, headquartered in Bellevue, Washington? If Michael Bloomberg is Jewish himself, how does JPFO explain how Bloomberg, straight out of New York, was allowed to buy out such a suffocating piece of gun control legislation in Washington State on a city-hall head-count ballot initiative, knowing that it would be enacted and enforced in utter ignorance of the state constitution, never mind the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution?

I would be apt to question JPFO's finances as well, in case there is some Jewish conspiracy that funnelled the donations of gun rights advocates to Bloomberg and company.

Is that being declared?
If you can't, STFU.

Fuck you.
View attachment 271508

You're so gullible.

Dark Money....Dark Money
Right Wingers don't make up these silly terms.....the Left does.
You need to start reading the constitution.
The IRS has one purpose.....to collect taxes.
They're not supposed to only go after right wingers.
Obama used them illegally to prevent fundraising that was legal.

A petition demanding the United States government to declare American financier George Soros a domestic terrorist has gathered over 190,000 signatures, more than the required 100,000-signature threshold needed for the Trump administration to respond..... Click link below to continue reading:link:

SOROS: OVER 190,000 PATRIOTS SIGN WH PETITION TO DECLARE GEORGE SOROS A TERRORIST - Daily Wake®

SOURCE: www.thedailywake.com
This new poster is just on here starting threads and pushing fake news from fake news website, thedailywake. A website started less than a year ago who's owner is too embarrassed to register the site in his name.

Whois thedailywake.com

... don't be surprised if Conservative American is affiliated with that fake news website.

If you can't, STFU.

Fuck you.
What does that make you?
Trump didn't get elected by saying America sucks, you idiot.
He got elected because he's the only person in Washington that people feel they can trust to fight against the Open Borders crowd.
LOL

And the implication on the condition of pre-MAGA America is ... ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back