Soros: Occupy Movement To Turn Violent...

If you had read my posts, I stated that I gave him the French conviction....I'm asking if he's got more than that.

(BTW....did you know the French system of justice is "Guilty before Proven Innocent"?)

Who gives a fuck what "you give?"

Get thee to a baboonary.

Another one afraid of me. He's so terrified, he has to address me in something other than who I am. Classic fear.

I'm a liar? So you DID call Bush a criminal? When? Post it so I can apologize to RGS.

Are you saying you've never called Bush a criminal, shortbus?

:lol: She's such a liar. She's just another dumb Rachel Maddcow wannabe. Her,Ravi,and Jillian are such snippy little liars. They get busted lying all the time, yet they just continue on rabidly defending their lies. They're so lost. But they are pretty funny. I gotta give em that.

From your quoting me, I suppose you are addressing me. I do not recall ever calling Bush (either of them) a criminal.

If you have evidence otherwise, you are certainly welcome to present it.

I may just do that, a forum search should reveal much.

You are a partisan hack, so there is little doubt that you have.

Nice rant....but if you had taken some time away from it, you would have noticed I addressed the French conviction and acknowledged it.

Now, carry on with your silly little rant.

It's fact, you are a feral baboon. When threads expose the left, you show up and start tossing shit around to derail the thread.

It's just what you do.

Of course it is, the left will do anything they can to take attention off of the Democrats failed policies of the last 3 years. Just remember to keep your eye on the ball, and that's Obamas record. Let Soros and van jones play there little games.

Forum List

Back