Soros: Occupy Movement To Turn Violent...

Not seeing a list of Soro's crimes yet. I take it you are just a Lying Coward (with some very weird fantasies).

Rachel Maddcow's used butt-plugs await your attention. Now piss off and go make yourself useful dipshit.

What's been your problem lately?

Be honest, don't pass it on to libs/democrats, they've been here the whole time and you haven't acted like this.

Not feeling very diplomatic these days. It'll pass though. I'll get over it. :)

God, you really are a Democrat Dummy. You're just not worth anymore of my time. So seriously, just STFU.

And again, still not seeing any crimes Soros committed here. So you called him a criminal because of a French conviction for Insider Trading.....again, didn't know you were a fan of French justice.

So your argument is that because the conviction is outside the US, that makes him less of a criminal?

I didn't know you disrespected the laws of other nations.

If you had read my posts, I stated that I gave him the French conviction....I'm asking if he's got more than that.

(BTW....did you know the French system of justice is "Guilty before Proven Innocent"?)

bodecea still 'leaning forward'...to lick Rachel Maddcow's butthole. Her wannabe lover and fellow lying douchebag...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rifGntoANcg]MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's #Fail on Gary Johnson endorsing Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

Stupid 'Shoeshine' lie fail...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZMT77Sbeo]Maddow on Kornacki gaffe: shoeshine, security check, whatever - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Here's an article that was written before Occupy Wall Street even got it's start. And who can forget Lou Dobbs writing a book ("War on the Middle Class"
published 2006) and and talking the plight of working Americans?

America on the brink of a Second Revolution
Sept. 28, 2010
America on the brink of a Second Revolution - Paul B. Farrell - MarketWatch

Lou Dobbs wan't the only person who published a book relating to Class War in 2006. The book "The Global Class" by Jeff Faux was also written in 2006.
http://books.google.com/books?id=OR...gL9vY2ZDg&ved=0CEkQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q&f=false

Yep, it's all George Soros!!!:eek:

bodecea still 'leaning forward'...to lick Rachel Maddcow's butthole. Her wannabe lover and fellow lying douchebag...

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's #Fail on Gary Johnson endorsing Ron Paul - YouTube

Maddow on Kornacki gaffe: shoeshine, security check, whatever - YouTube

You are straying off your own topic with your bizarre fantasies.

This pretty much shows you've got nothing.....you lie and you are afraid to admit it.

That makes you one of this board's Lying Cowards.

Rachel Maddcow's used butt-plugs await your attention. Now piss off and go make yourself useful dipshit.

Be honest, don't pass it on to libs/democrats, they've been here the whole time and you haven't acted like this.

Well I've had lots of convos with Bode. We rarely ever agree politically, but we agree socially on a lot of things. Whether we agree or not I've never seen her act in a way that deserves how you're talking to her.

Just my opinion.

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's #Fail on Gary Johnson endorsing Ron Paul - YouTube

Maddow on Kornacki gaffe: shoeshine, security check, whatever - YouTube

You are straying off your own topic with your bizarre fantasies.

This pretty much shows you've got nothing.....you lie and you are afraid to admit it.

That makes you one of this board's Lying Cowards.

Yup and Soros isn't a convicted criminal either. I'm on topic alright...You're a lying douchebag.

Well I've had lots of convos with Bode. We rarely ever agree politically, but we agree socially on a lot of things. Whether we agree or not I've never seen her act in a way that deserves how you're talking to her.

Just my opinion.

Well, i humbly disagree. She's just a dumb Rachel Maddcow wannabe. She's a dishonest Democrat Dummy. Just my opinion.

Just my opinion.

Well, i humbly disagree. She's just a dumb Rachel Maddcow wannabe. She's a dishonest Democrat Dummy. Just my opinion.

Well, JUST your opinion also includes being afraid of Chicago, Philadelphia, Mexico, the Straits of Hormuz, Soros.....and me.

Just my opinion.

I'm sensing a pattern, the closer and closer to election time we get, the more and more you come closer to the partisan side of things than the Paul side of things.

Just my opinion.

Well, JUST your opinion also includes being afraid of Chicago, Philadelphia, Mexico, the Straits of Hormuz, Soros.....and me.

Never said i was afraid you Dummy. I said i was saddened and disgusted with how you Democrat assholes destroyed those once grand Cities. So you're just lying again. Gee, go figure? Seriously, just 'lean forward' and go suck on some Rachel Maddcow butt-plugs. That's all you'll ever be good for. Now off you go Dummy. See ya. :)

I'm a liar? So you DID call Bush a criminal? When? Post it so I can apologize to RGS.

Are you saying you've never called Bush a criminal, shortbus?

From your quoting me, I suppose you are addressing me. I do not recall ever calling Bush (either of them) a criminal.

If you have evidence otherwise, you are certainly welcome to present it.

I'd love to see it, CG. Maybe you can help the OP out. He seems a trifle....ahem.....inept.

You already did.

Now you're just doing your little monkey dance, throwing shit in all directions in a desperate attempt to derail the thread.

Such is your M.O. - you are a feral baboon.

Nice rant....but if you had taken some time away from it, you would have noticed I addressed the French conviction and acknowledged it.

Now, carry on with your silly little rant.

Never said i was afraid you Dummy. I said i was saddened and disgusted with how you Democrat assholes destroyed those once grand Cities. So you're just lying again. Gee, go figure? Seriously, just 'lean forward' and go suck on some Rachel Maddcow butt-plugs. That's all you'll ever be good for. Now off you go Dummy. See ya. :)

You are terrified of answering me on pretty much all occasions. That's why you deflect to your little fantasies. It's quite obvious, you know.

It's interesting that the opinion comes from the tax exempt source of left wing propaganda. A call to arms perhaps? I think that was always the intent of OWS to become more violent but the jerks just don't have it in them.

Forum List

Back