Soros ‘Has Ruined the Lives of Millions of Europeans, cannot be above the law’ Says Hungarian PM

Nonsense. Soros hasn't ruined lives and nothing will come crashing down. What a drama queen.

===
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your avatar. That just cracks me up. Fat old fart can't even button his jacket over that huge pot belly so that's the most stinging indictment you could make.

484129326.jpg

no57da2cfa.jpg

Nonsense. Soros hasn't ruined lives and nothing will come crashing down. What a drama queen.

===
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your avatar. That just cracks me up. Fat old fart can't even button his jacket over that huge pot belly so that's the most stinging indictment you could make.

484129326.jpg

no57da2cfa.jpg
I believe the Hungarian PM before believing your droopy butt.

===

484129326.jpg

no57da2cfa.jpg
I believe the Hungarian PM before believing your droopy butt.

You don't have to believe either one. You COULD educate yourself.

Oh wait. I forgot. You're RWNJ so you have be spoonfed and have an aversion to facts.

"droopy butt"? Nope. I look damn good.

OTOH ...

g5k5qbydqtjy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned

===

484129326.jpg

no57da2cfa.jpg

sweet! got any more funny Trump pics?

===

484129326.jpg

no57da2cfa.jpg

sweet! got any more funny Trump pics?

Why bother to look?

Yours is the funniest yet.

Hell, that body wasn't real when it was photo shopped for Stallone and ain't no way the fat cheeto EVER looked anywhere near that good.

Obama, on the hand, actually does have his own six pack. No photo shopping needed. No lies necessary. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
:dance:

Hungary just built their second wall to keep out terrorists & illegals. STRONG!

Forum List

Back