Soriano

brewerboy

May 24, 2009
Central Illinois
Over-rated or no?

Personally, it seems like everytime I turn around, this guy is making an error.
I was at Wrigley for Fridays game against the Reds, and it just made me even more unimpressed with the guy.

Yeah yeah, I know he hit a game winning grand slam last night against the Astros, and kudos for that, but still.

Just seems over-rated to me.

He's not an outfielder. Never should have been put there.

I never really even understood what he was good for, considering his attitude.

He was always a lanky ass base stealer that should have been getting on base however he could. Instead he wanted to impress the ladies and hit home runs. He used one of, if not THE, biggest bats in baseball.

I reckon almost ANYONE could go up there and bang 40 or so home runs if they swing for the fucking fence every single time. Of course, his K totals were ridiculous for a guy with that much speed.

He had no business ever being a home run hitter. He's a classic example of a me me me player.

I saw it happening, Torre used to talk to him all the time, it was in one ear and out the other.

NY couldn't make the deal fast enough when Texas offered Arod for him.

I saw it happening, Torre used to talk to him all the time, it was in one ear and out the other.

NY couldn't make the deal fast enough when Texas offered Arod for him.

The only thing Soriano cares about is Soriano. he is the biggest waste of money ever.

I never really even understood what he was good for, considering his attitude.

He was always a lanky ass base stealer that should have been getting on base however he could. Instead he wanted to impress the ladies and hit home runs. He used one of, if not THE, biggest bats in baseball.

I reckon almost ANYONE could go up there and bang 40 or so home runs if they swing for the fucking fence every single time. Of course, his K totals were ridiculous for a guy with that much speed.

He had no business ever being a home run hitter. He's a classic example of a me me me player.

Funny you should say that about his attitude. At the game Friday when the Cubbies took the field and started throwing balls around, a handful of Reds fans were heckling him. I grabbed my binocs just in time to see him turn around and do the ol' crotch grab at em.

Seemed pretty low-rent to me.

Forum List

Back