Sore loser Repub judge sets free defendants

Judge loses reelection, so he sets all the defendants free

A day after Judge Glenn Devlin of Houston lost his reelection bid, he released nearly all of the juvenile defendants who appeared before him, as long as they answered no when he asked if they planned to kill anyone.

What a pathetic loser!

Just like the hole Democratic Party LOSERS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean the WHOLE Democratic Party?

You might want to learn to spell before calling someone else a loser

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He's "compromising" with you pieces of shit. You want leniency on these thugs. You fuckin got it. Now you can't bitch that they didn't get a second or tenth chance.

You're a total idiot. Left wingers don't want "lenience on these thugs". We want defendants to be treated fairly. Don't send black kids to jail for stuff you let white kids skate on. White kids get the same treatment and sentences as black kids.

When Reagan started his "zero tolerance" programs and minimum sentences, there were 30,000 minorities in federal prisons. Now there are 300,000 minorities in federal prisons. Since most states strip those convicted of felonies of their right to vote, this is an effective way of stripping minorities of their right to vote.

Then there's the bribery and quotas involved in the "for-profit" prison system, which has seen defendants up on minor charges, who should have received probation, being sent to prison because contracts require states to provide a minimum number of inmates or pay penalties for under-use.

Republicans have totally corrupted the justice system to cut minority voting rights and line the pockets of the for profit prison lobby.

THIS is why Republican judges are losing elections.

Do you have a link?

He's "compromising" with you pieces of shit. You want leniency on these thugs. You fuckin got it. Now you can't bitch that they didn't get a second or tenth chance.

You're a total idiot. Left wingers don't want "lenience on these thugs". We want defendants to be treated fairly. Don't send black kids to jail for stuff you let white kids skate on. White kids get the same treatment and sentences as black kids.

When Reagan started his "zero tolerance" programs and minimum sentences, there were 30,000 minorities in federal prisons. Now there are 300,000 minorities in federal prisons. Since most states strip those convicted of felonies of their right to vote, this is an effective way of stripping minorities of their right to vote.

Then there's the bribery and quotas involved in the "for-profit" prison system, which has seen defendants up on minor charges, who should have received probation, being sent to prison because contracts require states to provide a minimum number of inmates or pay penalties for under-use.

Republicans have totally corrupted the justice system to cut minority voting rights and line the pockets of the for profit prison lobby.

THIS is why Republican judges are losing elections.

Bullshit you pieces of shit exclusively let white guys get away with shit.

Ted Kennedy KILLED A WOMAN. Stayed in the SENATE not prison. Clinton, MULTIPLE accusations and documented testimony about excursions to "pedophile island", the bed wetter media? CRICKETS. Herman Cain gets accused? He's run out of town. Cosby gets accused? Can't circle the wagons around him. Rampant and serial child rapes in Hollywood? It's a cause for a fucking fundraiser. A republicrat judge has the most ridiculous and pathetic accusations and it led to hearing where people read out of his fucking yearbook?

You should be under professional supervision for the safety of the public.

Judge loses reelection, so he sets all the defendants free

A day after Judge Glenn Devlin of Houston lost his reelection bid, he released nearly all of the juvenile defendants who appeared before him, as long as they answered no when he asked if they planned to kill anyone.

What a pathetic loser!

Just like the hole Democratic Party LOSERS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean the WHOLE Democratic Party?

You might want to learn to spell before calling someone else a loser

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Cut him some slack. English isn't his first language. Some Russians have better spelling and grammar than others.

It's not a judge's job to 'compromise'. No wonder he lost.

He probably is an asshole.

He's a lawyer, and a political whore. Not a good combination. Usually indicative of a sociopath if you ask me.

For some reason, there are folks who want to give "people" like that a lot more discretion and control over the lives of themselves and the rest of us. Folks like that are usually democrooks, but plenty of republicrats are just as devoted to being governed beyond acceptable limits to me.

I did delight that the ACLU stepped in to try and get these black kids back in custody.

Probably.
You, however, are definitely an asshole.
Pete doesn't deny it. He knows he is an asshole. It's part of his charm.
I do not know but has any one stopped to consider that the whole thing may just be spin? It is possible that none of the cases warrented incarseration and some one just found a statistic they could spin and make the guy look bad. Not that I looked the cases up but it is possible.

Forum List

Back