Sopranos

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Who's tuning in sunday at 9pm? I've been reading good things about the upcoming season. Steve Buscemi and Robert Loggia will make nice additions.

Ok..someone help me out. Last season I saw was where Tony killed Ralphy. Did I miss a season??

Did I miss a season??
No, that was last season, Jackass. You have to keep in mind these people only have new shows like every year and a half. Last season ended with Carmela kicking Tony out of the house, and at the very end, the Stugots (his boat) playing Dean Martin really loud right in front of that lawyer that screwed Tony's house.

I'm glad I'm going to FL on Saturday, so I can tune in for at least one episode of the new season! Steve Buscemi and Robert Loggia should fit in well, I think. I have heard reports saying that Tony has a complete mental breakdown this season, and has visions of older characters who have died (which explains why Big Pussy and Gloria are in the ads for the new season).

Just as a sidenote, I thought the episode where Ralph died was one of the best ever, Christopher pulling off his wig was one of the funniest things I've ever seen (that and him sitting on Adriana's dog while shooting up).

So, are they still saying this is the last season? If so, anybody want to make any predictions?

I say: Tony and Carmela make amends but decide to stay separated. Tony finds out about Adriana talking to the feds and has her killed. Christopher recedes into his old addictions and goes crazy, shooting and killing Tony. Silvio takes over as capo, Pauly turns his back on the Jersey crew and sides with Johnny Sack. Christopher is killed as revenge for Tony. In the end, both of Tony's families realize how important he was to them, but both know that life goes on. The final shot shows Carmela lying in her bed, staring at Tony's side of the bed, which is empty. She rolls over, looking the other way. Dissolve to shots of all of the characters going about their daily lives. Finally, dissolve to a shot of Silvio, in the back of the Bada Bing, counting huge stacks of money. Zoom in close on the money and fade to black. And set that all to Nine Inch Nails' "Hurt" ("You can have it all, my sweetest friend/Everyone I know goes away in the end").

Any other predictions?

Forum List

Back