Sopranos: Marco Polo

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Ok, so who watched last nights episode?

Again, not a ton of action that we were accustomed to in seasons past, but a great episode nonetheless. Things are really starting to heat up and I think we'll see much more action in the second half of the season. Buscemi cracks me up. I absolutely love his character and he hope he doesn't get whacked, even though that appears what is likely to happen. Now that he's taken out someone from the NY crew and little Carmine is starting trouble, I think we are going to see a war between NY and NJ start up.

Haven't seen good 'ol Paulie around lately and I hope they start giving him some more airtime.

Watching the old bastard fall off the roof had me in tears. Stupid shit like that always cracks me up, Corrado is always good for a few good laughs too. The old geezer is still an arrogant son of a bitch that will do whatever the hell he wants whenever he wants.

I don't know, I thought last night was pretty good! marco polo was pretty good too! Tony got a little! :D

Junior truly is a character, and I think he plays such a great part in there too! he is a natural.

They are building up to something huge, mark my words and Paulie will be back, he's the Sopranos! Remember you are watching the greatest show in television history! Buscemi is a fucking nutcase, unbelievable character but he's gonna get clipped sure as hell.

Forum List

Back