Sophie Turner And Emma Watson Join Backlash Against Alabama

Nice to know England is as stable as a stump, girls. :auiqs.jpg:

Frees you up to busybody and dump on your benefactors.

Sophie Turner And Emma Watson Join Backlash Against Alabama Abortion Law | HuffPost
When countries give rights to rapists, it's pretty horrifying
Some countries elect them as democrat presidents!
Trump stopped being a Democrat years ago
Trump isn’t a rapist nor a democrat president. I’ll give you one more guess. It rhymes with Bill Clinton.

Sophie Turner And Emma Watson Join Backlash Against Alabama Abortion Law | HuffPost
Trump isn’t a rapist nor a democrat president. I’ll give you one more guess. It rhymes with Bill Clinton.
He is certainly a rapist. We are going by allegations, aren’t we?

He is certainly a rapist. We are going by allegations, aren’t we?
Clinton is certainly a rapist. He even settled a case.
Trump is a consensual dude. He pays for it up front.

As I said a zygote is the result of the union of the egg and the sperm. It develops into a fetus and remains a fetus until birth at which time it is no longer a fetus but a baby. Surely, you can understand that.
By declaring an unborn human being in a state of "fetus-hood" you try to deny humanity to that human just as slave owners did by declaring their slaves were not full humans under law and therefor not due full rights, as I already pointed out.

And as I also noted that places you in agreement with the slave masters of the old antebellum South who also felt that slaves were not really people and did not really deserve the full rights any human being might otherwise enjoy.

I could also easily lump you together with the Nazis, who didn't think Jews were truly human, Turks who felt the same about Armenians and Stalin who thought Slavs were subhuman. You get the idea. You are on the dark side of history.

For the record:

(1) IF a fetus is a person, then the nature of its origins doesn't make it less than human, nor does it justify killing it because the MOTHER wishes it. Essentially ALL of the objections to these laws assume that the fetus is just a lump of tissue. AT THE VERY LEAST, the humanity of this lump is scientifically arguable. Why is that not mentioned?

(2) In a case of rape or non-consensual incest, six weeks is enough time to confirm the pregnancy and arrange for an abortion. Right? Why is this never mentioned?

(3) Assuming fecund females in Alabama are cogent enough to be aware of their surroundings, is it not likely that they will modify their behavior with respect to copulation and/or birth control? Is it even possible that MEN in Alabama might man-up and use a fucking condom under appropriate circumstances? Does not the abundant publicity of this new law serve as NOTICE to anyone engaging in reproductive behavior that they might have to respond definitively and soon if pregnancy results?

(4) Anyone viewing this whole development and claiming that "this law takes away a woman's right to control her own body," it a lying bastard. Obviously.

As I said a zygote is the result of the union of the egg and the sperm. It develops into a fetus and remains a fetus until birth at which time it is no longer a fetus but a baby. Surely, you can understand that.
By declaring an unborn human being in a state of "fetus-hood" you try to deny humanity to that human just as slave owners did by declaring their slaves were not full humans under law and therefor not due full rights, as I already pointed out.

And as I also noted that places you in agreement with the slave masters of the old antebellum South who also felt that slaves were not really people and did not really deserve the full rights any human being might otherwise enjoy.

I could also easily lump you together with the Nazis, who didn't think Jews were truly human, Turks who felt the same about Armenians and Stalin who thought Slavs were subhuman. You get the idea. You are on the dark side of history.
Personal attacks do nothing to support your argument.

Last edited:
For the record:

(1) IF a fetus is a person, then the nature of its origins doesn't make it less than human, nor does it justify killing it because the MOTHER wishes it. Essentially ALL of the objections to these laws assume that the fetus is just a lump of tissue. AT THE VERY LEAST, the humanity of this lump is scientifically arguable. Why is that not mentioned?

(2) In a case of rape or non-consensual incest, six weeks is enough time to confirm the pregnancy and arrange for an abortion. Right? Why is this never mentioned?

(3) Assuming fecund females in Alabama are cogent enough to be aware of their surroundings, is it not likely that they will modify their behavior with respect to copulation and/or birth control? Is it even possible that MEN in Alabama might man-up and use a fucking condom under appropriate circumstances? Does not the abundant publicity of this new law serve as NOTICE to anyone engaging in reproductive behavior that they might have to respond definitively and soon if pregnancy results?

(4) Anyone viewing this whole development and claiming that "this law takes away a woman's right to control her own body," it a lying bastard. Obviously.
When a woman is raped and the state forces her to give birth to a child she never wanted, she has lost control of her body. Thankfully, no one in my family lives in the state of Alabama.

True. However, he has never he has never shown any consist support for either party until he decided to run for president.
Donald Trump first registered to vote at Trump Tower in 1987, a few years after the building was completed. Since then, he's been a Republican three times, a Democrat once, a member of the Independence Party once and, for a brief period, had no party identification at all. Prior to 1987, little is know about his voting record. In the 1980's he seem to become interested in politics because of intersection of his business interest and local politics.

It says a lot about your support of abortion that you consider it a personal attack when I point out that your view
of a "non person" is the same as that of a slave master and Nazi party member.

The common thread is your ability to simply deny that thing you wish to be rid of is an actual human being and it says more about you than me.

It says a lot about your support of abortion that you consider it a personal attack when I point out that your view

The common thread is your ability to simply deny that thing you wish to be rid of is an actual human being and it says more about you than me.
Sorry, but I don't engage in personal attacks. It's fruitless and destroys the thread which is where this is headed.

True. However, he has never he has never shown any consist support for either party until he decided to run for president.
Donald Trump first registered to vote at Trump Tower in 1987, a few years after the building was completed. Since then, he's been a Republican three times, a Democrat once, a member of the Independence Party once and, for a brief period, had no party identification at all. Prior to 1987, little is know about his voting record. In the 1980's he seem to become interested in politics because of intersection of his business interest and local politics.
Not true.
He first ran for president on the Ross Perot Reform Party ticket.

Your view of a fetus is the same as Osama bin Laden’s

Sorry, but I don't engage in personal attacks. It's fruitless and destroys the thread which is where this is headed.
What a convenient cop out to keep from explaining how your view of a non person is different from that of a slave holder. It's not a personal attack...it's an attack on your view of human life. It's a pity you are so cowardly.

Not true.
He first ran for president on the Ross Perot Reform Party ticket.
Yes, in the 2000 campaign.

Forum List

Back