Sooooo, What Are Your Plans For Spring Break?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Yeah I teach, so I still offically get. :) I'm cleaning house, car, and doing report cards. Wish I was lying on a beach. Oh yeah, still doing my bank gig. :blowup:

What about the rest of you? Some are college students, others parents of kiddies in school. My class, one is in Europe. Several Florida. One Montana??? One Jamica. One Bahamas. Three Mexico. Two California.

dmp said:
continue slaving away...for TheMan. Life as usual. :)

you gettin stroked? Hey, we all should at the near half way point.

coloring eggs, easter egg hunt, going crazy with all the kids at home, praying it doesn't rain too much so we can get outside.

Kathianne said:
Newlywed. :slap:
hey now!!! im entitled! cant make a baby if you dont have sex now... well i guess you can now days though. all you need is a magazine and a turkey baster :boobies:

dmp said:
Then there's that...now if I only had a partner...that'd pwn.

:)
yer hand will never tell you no! you should come to the midwest. granted you wont find nasty tattooed old ladies with multiple peircings, but we do have alot of corn fed chicks :69:

Johnney said:
yer hand will never tell you no! you should come to the midwest. granted you wont find nasty tattooed old ladies with multiple peircings, but we do have alot of corn fed chicks :69:

:D

As long as they are 5'5" or shorter, and less than 140lbs.

Johnney said:
Please tell me you saw the Muncie vid?

dmp said:

As long as they are 5'5" or shorter, and less than 140lbs.

Watch that, put an age parameter on it, or we're likely to matched! :shocked: :laugh:

we really need a bob evans up here again. when we were down south there was one we ate at all the time. i loved the food down there.

something else we need up here is a waffle house!!! never knew they exsisted til we were down in north carolina. they may look like crap, but its some of the best food.

Johnney said:
we really need a bob evans up here again. when we were down south there was one we ate at all the time. i loved the food down there.

something else we need up here is a waffle house!!! never knew they exsisted til we were down in north carolina. they may look like crap, but its some of the best food.
bisquits and sausage gravy!

Forum List

Back