Soooo.....

So does Aaron..

Howdy..

Ralphie-Parker-Shock-Face-A-Christmas-Story.gif
:lmao:

This is an honor.

For those that do not know PeterGriffin he truly is a legend on a board a lifetime ago I've been on. Left of center to be certain unless he has changed over all these years. Somehow I doubt he campaigned for Rand Paul this year.:) But brilliant.

Be prepared to be engaged.

Now to the basics, how the hell have you been and why has it taken so long for you to have graced our presence?

Nice to see you PG.

Main thing is, I'm a Pisces, I like long walks on the beach, warm hugs, sitting by the fireplace, and talking about my feelings.

Welcome. You used to make me laugh on another forum.

Hey, I remember those initials. Was wondering if anybody would remember :D

I have an elephant's memory. lol. I remember you feeding a certain radio host his lunch on his own forum. Classic.

Is that certain radio host a WeWhoDareNotSayHisName on here?

Nope. There's no "contempt of" rules here at all. No one is protected.

Welcome.

Main thing is, I'm a Pisces, I like long walks on the beach, warm hugs, sitting by the fireplace, and talking about my feelings.

I have an elephant's memory. lol. I remember you feeding a certain radio host his lunch on his own forum. Classic.

I'm thrilled mdk. I just emailed my husband ( OMG I need a life but it's minus 20C so I'm killing time) that PG signed in.

Never once in a debate nor a skirmish did PG although lambasting certain individuals in the media and others ever reduce his arguments to the "Republicans have poopy pants" meme.

He will raise the bar here considerably. YAY!!!!!!

Another round bartender....

I'm singing Mas Tequila and breaking out the limes baby. Not kidding Moonglow about how good a poster PG is. He's an enemy still unless he went Trump :lmao: but I can't see that happening but I respect the ever living shit out of him.

Yeah. He's that good.

Do you like Pina colada's and getting caught in the rain?

Moonlit nights.

:poke:

Welcome PG

"Do you like Pina colada's"

Pina Colada's! Seriously darling, we must do better than....Pina Colada's.

Here, my favourite Krug 1996 Clos D'Ambonnay :smile:

krug-clos-d-ambonnay-1996.jpg

"and getting caught in the rain?"

Sans clothing ALWAYS, with clothing NEVER, always carry an umbrella :smoke:

"Moonlit nights."

Are nice, except when those evil clouds ruin things :eusa_doh:

This is an honor.

For those that do not know PeterGriffin he truly is a legend on a board a lifetime ago I've been on. Left of center to be certain unless he has changed over all these years. Somehow I doubt he campaigned for Rand Paul this year.:) But brilliant.

Be prepared to be engaged.

Now to the basics, how the hell have you been and why has it taken so long for you to have graced our presence?

Nice to see you PG.

Thanks, you too :) I been OK, just busy with family and work and all that.

I'm thrilled mdk. I just emailed my husband ( OMG I need a life but it's minus 20C so I'm killing time) that PG signed in.

Never once in a debate nor a skirmish did PG although lambasting certain individuals in the media and others ever reduce his arguments to the "Republicans have poopy pants" meme.

He will raise the bar here considerably. YAY!!!!!!

Republicans have poopy pants. True story.

Forum List

Back