Sooo.....

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
I've been kind of MIA. Looks a tad quiet around here. Anything happen that I missed besides the obvious problem last month? I see some missing people, too.

I've been kind of MIA. Looks a tad quiet around here. Anything happen that I missed besides the obvious problem last month? I see some missing people, too.

I formulated a plan to take over the board through a non-violent coup, which I would use as a springboard to conquer the world....but I was distracted by some tasty ice cream and forgot. :evil:

• Banned
You taking over the board in a non violent coup would have been preferred since it wouldn't have cost me for a new pc since I happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when the other coup took place.
I think that is why I don't hang around here much any more. I'm still pissed off this place cost me 435 bucks.

You taking over the board in a non violent coup would have been preferred since it wouldn't have cost me for a new pc since I happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when the other coup took place.
I think that is why I don't hang around here much any more. I'm still pissed off this place cost me 435 bucks.

Venture into cyberspace and make the most of those 435 bucks. :eusa_whistle:

• Banned

Venture into cyberspace and make the most of those 435 bucks. :eusa_whistle:

lol. I have been. And the new gadgetry that I have no clue how to work has been guarding my pc very well. What a ride I've been having, lol.

435 bucks for what?
A new tower. Mine was infested with a virus I just flat couldn't get rid of.
You don't know anyone who could reformat the hard drive? As long as you have the system restore disks or an original copy of Windows (or whatever operating system you use) you shouldn't have needed to buy a new PC.

Unless you just got real mad and tossed it out the window! :lol:

Forum List

Back