Sooo...why the US Markets positive?

QE 3 is coming, they know it, they can smell it....

Yeah why not...I mean it has been pretty much assured since late 2011.
Look at what they got away with...look at Goldman Sachs...in all honesty, is there a criminal enterprise in American history that extracted so much money from everyday people via HIGHLY questionable means...and not one individual went to jail?? In fact not only no one went to jail - the government helped them consume other assets??
Goldman Sachs is the single best example of what is wrong with the financial system - and what "punishment" did they receive for endangering the security of the nation? They were given their choice of more assets and a record profit year fully financed by our tax money.
It is a sick joke.
You reading this TM?

Look at what they got away with...look at Goldman Sachs...in all honesty, is there a criminal enterprise in American history that extracted so much money from everyday people via HIGHLY questionable means.

Are you an everyday person? Were you trading with/through Goldman?
Did they extract money from you? How?

As well as you.
Did you have a mortgage anytime between 1980 - 2008?
Did you have a job anytime in that period and paid taxes?
Then some of your money absolutely fell into the hands of Sachs or companies like Sachs in the form of free loans.

Let me ask you.... you want to start a business that invest in other businesses... you apply for a loan and the bank tells you no problem, and not only that, but we will charge you no interest!! And you don't have to pay us anything till next year, and if you can't pay us then, not an issue....we will give you a new loan to pay that one off and, again, no interest. See how this works?? And whatever profits you make off that loan - you keep!!!. Aren't we swell guys??

Yes.
Yes.
Neither of which had anything to do with Goldman Sachs.

Then some of your money absolutely fell into the hands of Sachs or companies like Sachs in the form of free loans.

I didn't make any loans to Goldman. Let alone a free one. Did you?

Let me ask you.... you want to start a business that invest in other businesses... you apply for a loan and the bank tells you no problem, and not only that, but we will charge you no interest!! And you don't have to pay us anything till next year, and if you can't pay us then, not an issue....we will give you a new loan to pay that one off and, again, no interest. See how this works??

What does your farcical fantasy have to do with your claim about Goldman?
Sigh...

Look at what they got away with...look at Goldman Sachs...in all honesty, is there a criminal enterprise in American history that extracted so much money from everyday people via HIGHLY questionable means...and not one individual went to jail?? In fact not only no one went to jail - the government helped them consume other assets??
Goldman Sachs is the single best example of what is wrong with the financial system - and what "punishment" did they receive for endangering the security of the nation? They were given their choice of more assets and a record profit year fully financed by our tax money.
It is a sick joke.
You reading this TM?

Look at what they got away with...look at Goldman Sachs...in all honesty, is there a criminal enterprise in American history that extracted so much money from everyday people via HIGHLY questionable means.

As well as you.

Let me ask you.... you want to start a business that invest in other businesses... you apply for a loan and the bank tells you no problem, and not only that, but we will charge you no interest!! And you don't have to pay us anything till next year, and if you can't pay us then, not an issue....we will give you a new loan to pay that one off and, again, no interest. See how this works?? And whatever profits you make off that loan - you keep!!!. Aren't we swell guys??

Yes.
Yes.

Let me ask you.... you want to start a business that invest in other businesses... you apply for a loan and the bank tells you no problem, and not only that, but we will charge you no interest!! And you don't have to pay us anything till next year, and if you can't pay us then, not an issue....we will give you a new loan to pay that one off and, again, no interest. See how this works??

Sigh...

Lose track of your evidence already?
LOL!

It is a sick joke.
You reading this TM?

As well as you.

Yes.
Yes.

Sigh...

Still confused?

It is a sick joke.
You reading this TM?

As well as you.

Yes.
Yes.

Sigh...

Still confused?

Hardly son... if you honestly don't know that Obama for 6 of his 8 years had supplied taxpayer funded, zero interest loans to Sachs and other investment banks then I can't help you. At least twice his administration even toyed with the idea of actually NEGATIVE interest, in other words not only would they get free loans, but we would PAY them to take out loans. Again, if you don't know this you should stay clear of economic topics.

As well as you.

Yes.
Yes.

Sigh...

Still confused?

Hardly son... if you honestly don't know that Obama for 6 of his 8 years had supplied taxpayer funded, zero interest loans to Sachs and other investment banks then I can't help you. At least twice his administration even toyed with the idea of actually NEGATIVE interest, in other words not only would they get free loans, but we would PAY them to take out loans. Again, if you don't know this you should stay clear of economic topics.

Obama for 6 of his 8 years had supplied taxpayer funded, zero interest loans to Sachs and other investment banks

The only taxpayer funded loans I'm aware of were TARP loans and the interest rate was a hell of a lot higher than zero.

Goldman, for instance, received $10 billion on October 28, 2008 which they repaid on June 9, 2009.
They paid dividends of $318,055,555. The Treasury sold their Goldman warrants for $1.1 billion.

$1,418,055,555 of profit in less than 9 months.

Please, by all means, show me your calculations for zero interest taxpayer loans to Goldman.

As well as you.

Yes.
Yes.

Sigh...

Still confused?

Obama for 6 of his 8 years had supplied taxpayer funded, zero interest loans to Sachs and other investment banks

The only taxpayer funded loans I'm aware of were TARP loans and the interest rate was a hell of a lot higher than zero.

Goldman, for instance, received $10 billion on October 28, 2008 which they repaid on June 9, 2009.
They paid dividends of $318,055,555. The Treasury sold their Goldman warrants for $1.1 billion.

Please, by all means, show me your calculations for zero interest taxpayer loans to Goldman.

Rest my case.
I don't have the time or interest to catch you up to reality. All I will say is if you pay off a loan with additional borrowed money...you didn't repay the loan.

Yes.
Yes.

Sigh...

Still confused?

Rest my case.
I don't have the time or interest to catch you up to reality. All I will say is if you pay off a loan with additional borrowed money...you didn't repay the loan.

Rest my case.

Yes, you should definitely run away again.

All I will say is if you pay off a loan with additional borrowed money...

That sounds interesting, where did Goldman get additional borrowed money from the US taxpayer? Link?

Forum List

Back