Sooo, what happened to those important declassified documents?

YOu'd think the Right would be all over this and yet I see hardly anything being said...what's up with that?

Patience. They will come. They will be dribbled out all over October, just before the election.

So what you're saying is that the President of the United States is declassifying sensitive information as a political tactic.

YOu'd think the Right would be all over this and yet I see hardly anything being said...what's up with that?

The FBI and the DNI have both said they will heavily redact the documents against the orders of the President, and will not reveal sources or any information that reveals trade craft or tactics. Can't wait to see how dotard handles that.

Patience. They will come. They will be dribbled out all over October, just before the election.

So what you're saying is that the President of the United States is declassifying sensitive information as a political tactic.
BWAHAHAHA yeah it's sensitive information if you happen to be a Democratic Leader about to lose your career.

BWAHAHAHA yeah it's sensitive information if you happen to be a Democratic Leader about to lose your career.

Still clinging to that delusion?

So far nothing but Republicans are being convicted, and that trend will continue right through the rest of the dotard administration.

What's left of it. Something tells me Don Jr. will be the next one pleading guilty. If Roger Stone doesn't come first.

Dotard himself is just one step ahead of the hangman, and time is fast running out.

Better get some fuel for the tiki torches.

No, I'm saying he will show just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

The FBI and the DNI have both said they will heavily redact the documents against the orders of the President, and will not reveal sources or any information that reveals trade craft or tactics. Can't wait to see how dotard handles that.

Need a link for that.

If he does not agree, he will give them one chance to right their wrong.

Do you really think he would be reluctant to fire them? Really? :auiqs.jpg:

I read they are being held up by the conspirators in the FBI and DOJ who have declared they will disobey the President's orders and will react critical information before releasing any of it.

Just as soon as the news cycle slows down...the Hurricane has slowed things...understandable...

It's all a matter of timing. When you're waterboarding your enemy, you don't want them to outright drown. It has to be slow and sublimely excruciating to get the best effect. :biggrin:
Yeah and last week Barry was flapping his gums about this being his economy not Trump's...guess that didn't work....Obama should seek out a good criminal lawyer in my opinion....Trump has become very comfortable as the commander and chief and is going to bring justice to the deep state....even if it goes to the top with big ears.....its about time we really get our country back from the unelected BE team....

Same ol shit , they get released , the left goes into denial , the MSM changes the subject to how fat Carrie Underwood is becoming and the only one talking about is fox and AM talk radio.

Same ol shit , they get released , the left goes into denial , the MSM changes the subject to how fat Carrie Underwood is becoming and the only one talking about is fox and AM talk radio.

And why aren't they released yet? Another bust by your so-called president, eh?

can you wait for them to be released first? given you have so much care about the topic, you'd think you'd know they're not available yet.

ok - so you're in asshole mode.

got it. no sense in taking your troll bait at this point. ignore +1.

No, just another instance of not following YOUR timetable.

No, just another instance of not following YOUR timetable.
My timetable? Like the timetable where the Special Counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton was imminent? Ruh Roooooh!

And why aren't they released yet?
Is it that you have no tv, no radio, no internet in your trailer park keeping up from keeping up with the news, are you just stupid, or are you just 'playing the stupid game, a favorite snowflake tactic to help them in their refusal to accept the results of elections and reality?

:p

Forum List

Back