Sooo... What Are Your Plans?

mom4 said:
What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Come on, give us some details! :D

I got the lady friend a box of these.

aztecCollectionL.jpg

V-Day is easy when your target is addicted to chocolate.

Nothing, really. We had a dinner last saturday sorta for valentine's day - with another couple. Wasn't particularly romantic, but it WAS expensive...Total bill was over $300. :(

dmp said:
Nothing, really. We had a dinner last saturday sorta for valentine's day - with another couple. Wasn't particularly romantic, but it WAS expensive...Total bill was over $300. :(

Funnay! The wife and I are hoping to have an expen$ive dinner with another couple this coming weekend. Perhaps even a boat ride in the snow too!

:D

misterblu said:
Funnay! The wife and I are hoping to have an expen$ive dinner with another couple this coming weekend. Perhaps even a boat ride in the snow too!

Lemme know how that works out - Our LAST boat/dinner trip nearly had us submerged in the Montlake Cut!

:p:

!!

The ClayTaurus said:
I got the lady friend a box of these.

aztecCollectionL.jpg

V-Day is easy when your target is addicted to chocolate.
Oooooh chocolate. That would keep me happy for awhile. Yummy!

dmp said:
Tacoma Melting Pot

http://www.meltingpot.com/Tacomawa/home.html

I've got
attachment.php
of our boat nearly sinking...maybe not on this puter, though.

Didn't you post those
attachment.php
in a thread either here, or on another board? I know I've seen them somewhere.

It's really too bad that the couple we're taking to the Melting Pot has already eaten there. Thought it would be a new experience for them. :(

misterblu said:
Didn't you post those
attachment.php
in a thread either here, or on another board? I know I've seen them somewhere.

It's really too bad that the couple we're taking to the Melting Pot has already eaten there. Thought it would be a new experience for them. :(

I'm sure i can speak for them when I say, they'd LOVE for you guys to be there, their first time. I did post those
attachment.php
- but have since removed them from my server. :(

dmp said:
I'm sure i can speak for them when I say, they'd LOVE for you guys to be there, their first time. I did post those
attachment.php
- but have since removed them from my server. :(

Well, I hope they can come, even if it isn't their first time.

:mm:

Mr. P said:
Gonna grab a Six pack, jump in the pick-up and head to the local A&P grocery to watch the trucks unload. It’ll be cold but hey, it’s Valentine’s DAY! :)
Boy, Mr. P, you're a swinger!

Kind of like me! ;)

Mr. P said:
Gonna grab a Six pack, jump in the pick-up and head to the local A&P grocery to watch the trucks unload. It’ll be cold but hey, it’s Valentine’s DAY! :)
A&P! Didn't know those were still around. They all disappeared from Michigan years ago.

The ClayTaurus said:
A&P! Didn't know those were still around. They all disappeared from Michigan years ago.
I don't think they are around anymore, just reminiscing.
I'll pretend that Publics is A&P for ole time sake, they still unload trucks.:teeth:

Forum List

Back