Sooo, Obama Wasn't Born in Kenya After All

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
After all of the hulabaloo over the birth certificate and even the doubters when the BC surfaced, how will the conspiracy theorists deal with this?

Father spoke of having Obama adopted - The Boston Globe

Father spoke of having Obama adopted
US immigration files from ’61 reveal Kenyan student’s plan

In the spring of 1961, President Obama’s father revealed a plan for his unborn son that might have changed the course of American political history.

The elder Barack H. Obama, a sophomore at the University of Hawaii, had come under scrutiny by federal immigration officials who were concerned that he had more than one wife. When he was questioned by the school’s foreign student adviser, the 24-year-old Obama insisted that he had divorced his wife in his native Kenya. Although his new wife, Ann Dunham, was five months pregnant with their child - who would be called Barack Obama II - Obama declared that they intended to put their child up for adoption.

“Subject got his USC wife ‘Hapai’ [Hawaiian for pregnant] and although they were married they do not live together and Miss Dunham is making arrangements with the Salvation Army to give the baby away,’’ according to a memo describing the conversation with Obama written by Lyle H. Dahling, an administrator in the Honolulu office of what was then called the US Immigration and Naturalization Service...........

Looks like the Obamas were in Hawaii in '61.

You can travel far and wide in 4 months.

Yes you can. But when you are a 24 year old college student and a 9 months pregnant women, chances are you are staying home taking care of business......especially when you are a foriegn student worrying about being able to stay in the US. Besides, there is a BC and newspaper announcements backing it up.

Kind of brings up a new issue doesn't it? obama sr. wasn't a citizen of the United States, which has been established already. But this article isn't doing obama jr. any favors, as it just reiterates that from his father, he had a "dual citizenship" at birth, which clearly excludes him from being able to legally hold the office of President of the United States.

Now go ahead... debunk that... :eusa_whistle:

But yes, obama, a.k.a., Barry Soetoro was adopted, fact...

http://drorly.blogspot.com/2009/01/proof-obama-went-by-barry-soetoro-at.html

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/35298

Article II of the Constitution does not allow for dual-citizenship or allegiance to another country.

Last edited:
An unwanted child with a serious complex would be a perfect figurehead for the Democrats.

What better then to have a kid who hates his family and only looks out for himself, has no real core-values to run this economy off the cliff.

Last edited:
An unwanted child with a serious complex would be a perfect figurehead for the Democrats.

What better then to have a kid who hates his family and only looks out for himself, has no real core-values to run this economy off the cliff.

Obama also mentioned this about his faith. Or was it just a gaffe?? :eusa_whistle:

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified.

Bararck was born in Kenya.
Clinton never had a surplus.

Someone should start a list.

Dude, whether or not he was born outside Kenya really wasn't the issue.

His upbringing has been my concern.

Imagine not knowing your father, knowing that he abandoned you, that he's going around the US marrying and knocking up women. I figure bigamy is the dirty little secret Obama has been hiding. The fact that he wasn't wanted, that his mother was willing to give him away, turned this problem child over to her parents.

His Grandparents spoiled him. Gave him everything he wanted, and he thanks them by calling his Grandmother a "Typical White". What kind of a person would you get under those conditions?

Obama has some control over how he would turn out. And if he never had to face up to any wrongdoing because he was always considered "Special". I figure he used that as a crutch. I also figure it gives him a feeling of abandonment, and no real moral compass.

Last edited:

You're an asshole. What do I mean by calling you an asshole? Well, that's a bit complicated, so bear with me a moment.

Assholes come in different varities, kind of like fruits or nuts. Some assholes will sell a product or item which they know is dangerous or broken without feeling remorse and not care how their behavior harms others. The accept any means as long as they benefit at the end. They're the variety known as sociopathic assholes.

Other assholes don't enjoy tangible benefits by being assholes; their behavior is based soley on meaness. Some people are simply mean, and explaining why is also a difficult propostion but in some patholigical sense they derive pleasure by being mean to others. A subset of this type of asshole is a coward, one who is mean to others, victims who cannot retalitate or seek redress.

And now you know why I consider you an asshole mudwhistle, and a coward.

Last edited:

You're an asshole. What do I mean by calling you an asshole? Well, that's a bit complicated, so bear with me a moment.

Assholes come in different varities, kind of like fruits or nuts. Some assholes will sell a product or item which they know is dangerous or broken without feeling remorse and not care how their behavior harms others. The accept any means as long as they benefit at the end. They're the variety known as sociopathic assholes.

Other assholes don't enjoy tangible benefits by being assholes; their behavior is based soley on meaness. Some people are simply mean, and explaining why is also a difficult propostion but in some patholigical sense they derive pleasure by being mean to others. A subset of this type of asshole is a coward, one who is mean to others, victims who cannot retalitate or seek redress.

And now you know why I consider you an asshole mudwhistle, and a coward.

Why didn't you just say I'm an asshole. That's really all I got out of your rant.

Fact is a member of my family is in the same boat as Mr. Obama with the same exact situation, the same parenting. I was his legal guardian for a spell. I had to deal with the damage some fucked up bigamist butt-reaming asshole did to him.

So shove it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You can travel far and wide in 4 months.

Yes you can. But when you are a 24 year old college student and a 9 months pregnant women, chances are you are staying home taking care of business......especially when you are a foriegn student worrying about being able to stay in the US. Besides, there is a BC and newspaper announcements backing it up.

That's just a cover, Shorty be from Krypton, Silly. Shit.

Bararck was born in Kenya.
Clinton never had a surplus.

Someone should start a list.

Dude, whether or not he was born outside Kenya really wasn't the issue.

His upbringing has been my concern.

Imagine not knowing your father, knowing that he abandoned you, that he's going around the US marrying and knocking up women. I figure bigamy is the dirty little secret Obama has been hiding. The fact that he wasn't wanted, that his mother was willing to give him away, turned this problem child over to her parents.

His Grandparents spoiled him. Gave him everything he wanted, and he thanks them by calling his Grandmother a "Typical White". What kind of a person would you get under those conditions?

Obama has some control over how he would turn out. And if he never had to face up to any wrongdoing because he was always considered "Special". I figure he used that as a crutch. I also figure it gives him a feeling of abandonment, and no real moral compass.

This is a very reasonable concern. I don't know if its true or not, and you might be right. But it is very fair.

Unfortunately, most of the birfers weren't reasonable like you are being here.

Forum List

Back