sooo looong

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
goodbye creul board yall've cut me to deep to survive. goodbye

What the hell is this sh*t about?

Listen my man, if this sh*t is for real, you need to stop and think for a damn minute. The people who hurt you are probably a bunch of 22 year old mama's boys who can't get out of the damn house and get a girlfriend on account of them being so socially awkward. Do you really care what they think?

If on the other hand if you're just talking about leaving the board, and not what I think you're talking about, then do whatever the hell you want.

Listen my man, if this sh*t is for real, you need to stop and think for a damn minute. The people who hurt you are probably a bunch of 22 year old mama's boys who can't get out of the damn house and get a girlfriend on account of them being so socially awkward. Do you really care what they think?

If on the other hand you're just talking about leaving the board, and not what I think you're talking about, then do whatever the hell you want.
*hits hand on forehead like in the V-8 commercial*

Man, if this is what it now seems, internet message boards are irrelevant. Go see a friend, a family member - real world, you know?

Leave your legs.
:rofl: That gave me a deep belly laugh.

What do ya mean Paperview. You got no belly based on your avatar. lol

:lol:

frogdancing.gif

If on the other hand you're just talking about leaving the board, and not what I think you're talking about, then do whatever the hell you want.

Man, if this is what it now seems, internet message boards are irrelevant. Go see a friend, a family member - real world, you know?

I may have jumped the shark. My sister tried suicide once because of a message board, and she posted that she was leaving. Good thing she failed... but this definitely made me think of that event.

I may have jumped the shark. My sister tried suicide once because of a message board, and she posted that she was leaving. Good thing she failed... but this definitely made me think of that event.
When you said that, obviously it dawned on me. And, I was thinking about that net suicide last year (?) where it actually happened and folks egged the person on.

I am very glad to hear about your sister.

When you said that, obviously it dawned on me. And, I was thinking about that net suicide last year (?) where it actually happened and folks egged the person on.

Is anyone privy to what the issue/problem is with Froggy? I am not. A cryptic "soooo long" on a message board does not make me think someone is suicidal.

Is anyone privy to what the issue/problem is with Froggy? I am not. A cryptic "soooo long" on a message board does not make me think someone is suicidal.
Agreed. I'm just playing it safe and and paying attention to my conscience, just in case, you know?

Agreed. I'm just playing it safe and and paying attention to my conscience, just in case, you know?

I understand. I hope it is just the usual board drama Froggy. Just back away if it is.

I can hear the bullfrog callin me.
Wonder if my ropes still hangin to the tree.
Love to kick my feet way down the shallow water.
Shoefly, dragonfly, get back to your mother.
Pick up a flat rock, skip it across green river.

It usually makes me think the person is either just fucking around with people and/or an attention whore. Who takes the time to announce a departure from a message board and thinks anyone really gives a fuck??

I song for Froggy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyI1OImD7ow]YouTube - Three Dog Night Joy To The World[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lYdD9DdLNY]YouTube - Jim Stafford & Dolly Parton Sing Spiders & Snakes Branson[/ame]

Forum List

Back