Soon, we will all be criminals...

...simply because there are so many damn rules we won't know when we're breaking them.

31 Days...
Over the past month, the American people have been focused on jobs (9.2% unemployment), the economy (1.3% GDP), and debt ($14.3 trillion). Meanwhile, the Obama Administration has quietly moved forward regulations that are making it harder for the private sector to create new jobs.

In July alone:

Proposed Rules: 229
Final Rules: 379
Economically Significant Rules: 10
Regulatory Costs: Over $9.5 billion​

The President’s regulatory agencies kept rolling out more job crushing red tape:

EPA: Transport Rule $2.4 billion
Obamacare: Exchanges Rule $424 million
Dodd-Frank: Consumer Financial Protection Board Full Powers​

And delaying rules instead of canceling them:
Boiler MACT: Stayed Indefinitely
Utility MACT: Delayed Two Months
Ozone: Delayed Temporarily
Derivatives Rules: Delayed Six Months
Obamacare: Nearly 1,500 Waivers​

Yeah, when you fascists decide the rule of law no longer matters, you start getting your own crazy bullshit laws to screw with people. Like Bush wanting us to turn in our neighbors and strange men standing by crop dusters. LMAO! KARMA boy!!
So that excuses this Administration's descent into total government control over individual lives...how, exactly?

Face it: You don't mind fascism as long as it's your guys wearing the jackboots.

Oh, and when you report me to [email protected], make sure you spell my username right. I hear that for every 10 denunciations you get a free brown shirt.

Geeze, you ask for it, you give them permission to take your rights and set new precedences, then you want to blame me? LMAO!!! You forgot to list the law where they can kill Americans the Head Honcho decides is a terrorist. To control the media and prevent them from saying anything unacceptable. To raid your communications, confistcate your hard drive, lock you away without trial or bail. Tsk!! To invade your home without warrant.

And when they came for you Davy, there was no one else to take.

That's certainly what we heard from the Prop H8 supporters.
Yeah, that was real fascist, wasn't it? :cuckoo:

Voting to take away civil rights from law-abiding, tax-paying fellow citizens is SOOOO non-facist...is that what you are saying? Let's get you on record on this one, Daveman.
Unless you'd like to try to make the case that all Prop H8 supporters were fundy rethugs, you can go ahead and place some blame on Democrats, too.

But you won't.

Yeah, when you fascists decide the rule of law no longer matters, you start getting your own crazy bullshit laws to screw with people. Like Bush wanting us to turn in our neighbors and strange men standing by crop dusters. LMAO! KARMA boy!!
So that excuses this Administration's descent into total government control over individual lives...how, exactly?

Face it: You don't mind fascism as long as it's your guys wearing the jackboots.

Oh, and when you report me to [email protected], make sure you spell my username right. I hear that for every 10 denunciations you get a free brown shirt.

How many do you have so far?
Mindless lashing out. You really think I've been denouncing people to The One? :rofl:

I'll leave that to you and your fellow Troo Beleevers.

...simply because there are so many damn rules we won't know when we're breaking them.

31 Days...
Over the past month, the American people have been focused on jobs (9.2% unemployment), the economy (1.3% GDP), and debt ($14.3 trillion). Meanwhile, the Obama Administration has quietly moved forward regulations that are making it harder for the private sector to create new jobs.

In July alone:

The President’s regulatory agencies kept rolling out more job crushing red tape:

NY Senator James L. Buckley spoke at the Heritage Foundation, on his book “Freedom at Risk: Reflections on Politics, Liberty, and the State,” and agreed with the OP:

Consider, by example, Title 42 of the US Code: Laws dealing with public health and welfare. United States Code: Title 42,TITLE 42—THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE | LII / Legal Information Institute Today, this federal law is 1700 pages more than it was prior to the New Deal. The reason is the creation of more and more bureaus and agencies endowed with ever broader responsibilities and discretion in defining the rules that govern our activities and our lives. And these rules have the full force of law! Congress has increased the number of rules whose infractions are criminalized, waiving the common law requirement that one knows he is breaking the law. Today, one can be jailed for violating a regulation that one had no reason to know even existed!
And that's the plan: Government control over every facet of individual lives.

The progressive model is the Soviet Union circa 1958.

31 Days...

In July alone:

“There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected]
flag_at_whitehouse_gov.png

Obamacare_Flag_Poster_Hush.jpg

Obamacare_Flag_Poster_Hush2.jpg

Geeze, you ask for it, you give them permission to take your rights and set new precedences, then you want to blame me? LMAO!!! You forgot to list the law where they can kill Americans the Head Honcho decides is a terrorist. To control the media and prevent them from saying anything unacceptable. To raid your communications, confistcate your hard drive, lock you away without trial or bail. Tsk!! To invade your home without warrant.

And I repeat: You have no problem when Obama does it.

"To invade your home without warrant."

a. Rather than allow a judge to decide, the Clinton administration ordered a predawn armed raid. The Gonzalez family had committed no crime, was in violation of no court order…but was subjected to “…frightening image of a Border Patrol agent pointing his machine gun at Elian… "We got Maced, we got kicked, we got roughed up", Cuban-born NBC camera man Tony Zumbado told MSNBC. He said that as the incursion began, federal agents kicked him in the stomach and yelled, "Don't move or we'll shoot." Zumbado added on NBC's" Dateline: "My sound man got hit with a shotgun butt on the head, dragged outside.” [CTRL] JACKBOOT JANET STOMPS NBC NEWS CREW WHILE MAJOR MEDIA

b. Both Alan Dershowitz and Lawrence Tribe denounced the raid as illegal and unconstitutional. But the press-titutes were satisfied.

Forum List

Back