Soon to be President Elect Barack Obama: Congratulations!

If indeed Obama does win.. and if somehow in this strange world I would run into him... I would indeed say congrats....

I won't support him or his policies or his views... I will work in whatever way possible to see that those views do not get put into our government... I will work to ensure he does not have a second 4 year term... I will keep my 'NoBama' sign on my garage window...

But I would say congrats

wow...so you'll work directly against the POTUS! way to unite the country DD! :clap2:

Why cant everyone just face the facts!!! Obama is not fit to run this country!!!!!!

what do you mean? The libs didn't say grats to bush when he won?

ohhh so now you all want to bring up Bush? :lol:

DD:

I would work against his extreme liberal/leftist views, stances, and policies... and that will never change

and what happens if he's not extreme liberal or leftist in his views, stances or policies? then what will you rail against?

DD:

and what happens if he's not extreme liberal or leftist in his views, stances or policies? then what will you rail against?

Considering his voting record and his stances... I don't think we'll be seeing too much centrist/moderate actions by him, especially considering a DEM majority in both the house and the senate

Considering his voting record and his stances... I don't think we'll be seeing too much centrist/moderate actions by him, especially considering a DEM majority in both the house and the senate

If the Dems get the filibuster proof majority, I think we'll see Obama's actual agenda move a lot farther left then we will if they don't.

If the Dems get the filibuster proof majority, I think we'll see Obama's actual agenda move a lot farther left then we will if they don't.

But even without a filibuster-proof majority.. he would not have a centrist approach... it is not in anything we have ever seen from him, except that he likes to say he works across party lines and is 'moderate'... his history shows how much of a hard core extreme liberal that he is

I think whoever wins the other side should congratulate the winner and allow that group time to enjoy their victory.

The thread was a nice idea paperboy until all the talk about Obama ruining the country started again.

Why not just sit back and wait and see what happens before jumping to conclusions? That's what I'm gonna do if McCain wins.

I predict that Obama will not make a single executive mistake for at least 8 weeks.

You guys just can't stop... not even for a day. You can't just say "Congratulations, you earned this victory."

because you didn't earn anything. You put forth a candidate who is a radical, who chose radicals for his friends and mentors who employed ACORN tactics and intimidation to win. Nothing to be proud of there. And all this interspersed with cries of racism and class warfare. Not much hope for coming together there.

Forum List

Back