Soon the US will follow

First they came for the guns and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a gun owner.
And then they came for the Samurai Swords and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a sword owner.
And then they came for the ballistas and I didn't speak up because I didn't have a ballista.
And then they came for my machete...And there was nobody left to take up arms to stop them.

Don't think that gun control doesn't affect you because you don't have a gun--it does.

I find great irony in this, the same people who argue about handguns and knives elect a tyrant and then defend that choice.

Bush's War on Civil Liberties - Legislating Tyranny

By Paul Craig Roberts and Lawrence M. Stratton

The George W. Bush administration responded to the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center and Pentagon with an assault on U.S. civil liberty that Bush justified in the name of the “war on terror.” The government assured us that the draconian measures apply only to “terrorists.” The word terrorist, however, was not defined. The government claimed the discretionary power to decide who is a terrorist without having to present evidence or charges in a court of law."

Paul Craig Roberts / Lawrence M. Stratton: Legislating Tyranny

I find great irony in this, the same people who argue about handguns and knives elect a tyrant and then defend that choice.

Ah, I gather from your response that you think people should be allowed to carry guns and knives and the outlawing of such is equivalent to tyranny.

Forum List

Back